third time's the charm

As the door peeked open I stared up at Drisa giving her the most guiltiest smile possible.

She looked down at me in anger and grabbed my arm, slamming me to the bed.

Drisa then tied me up and duct taped my mouth,"since you wanna fuck around, we're gonna fuck around" she said sealing my hands on the head board.

I laid there in shock, I could hear the shower turn off and Shereen walking towards the bedroom.

Drisa stood next to the bed with her arms crossed. Shereen walked in and quickly shut and locked the door,"listen I can explain Drisa " Shereen said walking over to her.

Drisa walked over to Shereen and smirked at me while kissing Shereen and slowly pulling her towel down, revealing her wet, naked body.

I could feel myself getting turned on while watching Drisa and Shereen slowly making out,"babe you always say sharing is caring right?" Drisa said taking off her clothes, Shereen nodded and looked over at me as Drisa walked over to me and slowly climbed on top of me.

She then sat on top of my chest and started playing with herself. Shereen then walked over to me and started to eat me out.

"Fuckk!!" I said moaning. Drisa then placed her clit on my tongue and I started to eat her out, we all were moaning which really turned me on at that point.

Shereen and Drisa then both started to eat me out, I was starting to shake and then they went faster until I came.

We all laid on the bed in exhaustion,"fuck that was amazing" I moaned out," Aww you think we're done here? Oh no honey that was just the beginning." she smirked.

To be continued....