Part 7: All things must come to an end.

I love the fact people actually want more thank you all.

Over the next two days, the two band members grew closer and closer. Matt and Dom sat in the living room on the Sunday afternoon watching a new paranormal activity movie as Matt had insisted. Dom hated these movies with a passion but Matt insisted and he couldn't say no to him. During the movie there was a harsh jump scare in which Dom  almost screamed , gripping  Matts free hand and breathing heavily. To his surprise, before he had time to move it away he felt fingers interlock with his. He looked at them realising they were holding hands and smiling before leaning back and watching the rest of the movie. The credits finally rolled, to Dom's relief and Matt didn't let go of his hand, his thumb tracing over the back of Dom's gently.
The drummer subtly shifted and rested his head on Matts shoulder, closing his eyes. Maybe this could work. Maybe they could be together, how Chris would take it, who knows but Dom knew he belonged with Mathew.
By 5pm Dom decided to get up and changed for the night, silently getting up to leave.

Do you guys think there should be another kiss or not? What do you all want to happen??