Part 12: well then...

"So.... You two are... Together?" Chris confirmed , trying his best to get his head around this idea of Dom and Matt being in an intimate relationship.
"Yeah." Matt confirmed with a gentle smile yet that soon faded when Chris let out a laugh.
"Oh I get it... This is a joke huh? I mean seriously.... You two? You're best friends I know you wouldn't." He scoffed.
"We are..." Dom scowled defensively.
"This isn't a joke...." Matt added. Chris just shook his head.
"Yeah right...." He chuckled. Dom took matts hand in his and furrowed his fair haired brows further.
"Chris... We're not bullshitting. We're dead serious. " he corrected. Chris narrowed his eyes for a few seconds, placing his drink down.
"Well then... I guess I didn't see that coming..." He whispered and looked down then at the two.
"This better not affect the music thought. If you two argue or he eats all your cereal, you don't bring that shit into the studio or stage. got it? I don't care who hogs the covers at night, you ain't letting it get to muse. " he warned. Dom and Matt nodded , Matt laughing a little.
Just a short part as I'm busy. Enjoy. :) remember to follow and comment if you want more else I don't know.