Part 20: There go the drones.

Well, this is the end guys, Sorry to draw it to close, I don't want to but I'm stumped for ideas. Please PLEASE comment what you thought or what you want to see me write in the future. Nice to write the final piece with 1K READS! :D Here goes.

A year and a half, roughly,  had passed since the 'big deal' and things had settled down, Musers had actually welcomed their relationship with open arms, Most of them loved the idea, others just accepted it, not really caring. Matt couldn't believe how far they'd come, from being frightened of what might happen to this...

"I do." Matt said softly, his throat verging on shutting tight, the words slipping out with difficulty; his sobs of joy were drowned with clapping as Dom tugged him into a firm kiss. He looked so handsome in that suit and Dom couldn't believe just how many people turned up considering it was low key and hidden from the media.

That was it.  Dom Bellamy and Mathew Bellamy.

Perhaps, all of this was intended, their relationship was so strong and each day, it was like Matt fell in love all over again; the two had nothing to hide now and the feeling of being free to express their love was more precious than anything.

It was that day, Sitting in the tour bus once again, waiting to arrive at the next concert venue that Matt felt proud of what he was and who he was. Matt looked over Dom, sitting there with the sun hitting the side of his face as he sat there in Neon jeans, legs crossed at the ankle, drum sticks tapping a light beat on his thighs. Matt smiled gently and watched him until Dom caught his eye and sat up.

"What?" He asked innocently and Matt just chuckled.

"Nothing... I love you." He told him seriously and Doms cheeks burned red.

"I love you too." He whispered.

They remained there for what seemed like hours before the bus' motions halted and they got off, Looking up at the o2 arena, London and what a sight it was. The stage was set and crowd currently cramming in like sardines, all buzzing and cheering already. Within minutes, they were all stood at the base of the steps looking up at the lighting at the top of the arena; Dom took a deep breath, squeezing Matts hand and smiling broadly. Chris went first, then Dom and then Matt, the cheers instantly growing louder and wilder as the three appeared and got positioned.

Matt closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

'Dead inside...'