Part 16: it should be wrong

Sorry I haven't written in a while,  I'm currently on holiday so I haven't got much time to do this as I'm 'chillin'. I honestly can't thank you all enough for the amazing feedback though. It means a lot.
As the hours dragged by, Dom gradually began to worry. There was so much surrounding each show that he usually wouldn't worry about yet now, what if he slipped up? Spilt his and matts secrets? It wasn't as if they'd slept together, Dom was too nervous to, however much he wanted to. He often thought himself not worthy of having Matt and not good enough.
For now, he had to just stay focused on the rest of the night, getting through the performance one song at a time.
The crowds cried erupted as they took to the stage, Matt rigged up the mic, setting the stand to the correct height and adjusting his guitar.
"G'evening!" He shouted, the fans all screeching in reply. Chris smiled to himself and looked at the other two who gave a nod. The lights dimmed slightly and all went quiet.
Four high notes erupted and then repeated. Musers instantly began to bounce and dance as they recognised 'handler'. The show seemed to fly by, soon they were finishing and bidding good night, thanking them all for listening and being there. Matt looked at Dom from behind the kit and felt proud of him for some reason. He smiled gently and walked off the stage behind Chris and Matt. Tom waited behind stage and praised them all.

Straight after they had an interview with a live radio station. They all dat down in the studio. Even though Chris didn't really like to attend them they always hoped he'd show. The interviewers asked various questions about the new album and their tours and shows until asking what Matt was currently working on.
"Ah, I can't tell you that." Matt chuckled and rubbed the corner of his eye with his middle finger.
"Aww. Not even a little spoiler??" They asked and Matt shook his head , repeating a 'no'.
"So what's going on in the glamorous lives of the Muse members?" The woman asked with a smile. Dom flushed red at the thoughts of him and Matt finally being together.
"Minor stuff. Nothing important or worth sharing. " Matt shrugged, glancing at Dom and giving a reassuring smile. The interviewer narrowed her eyes, making sure the bloke recording it for live stream got it.