Part 11: Chris...

I can't believe how many reads and votes I'm getting. Thank you all so much!

After a few blissful hours of just laying there with each other as company, Dom stroked Matts head and got up, walking into his own room and starting to get ready. Matt took a shower before checking the time. He had half an hour to kill before Chris was due to arrive there. He got ready and went downstairs , Dom had already made them both some bacon sandwiches which sat on the side , steam rising from them.
The two had time to eat before the door bell rang. Matt glanced at Dom who just looked down. Matt opened the door and let Chris in. He set the large bass guitar case down and gave Matt a friendly hug before turning to his other bad member.
"Ay'up Dominic. " he smiled and took the guitar down to the music studio, Matt smiled gently to Dom before following after Chris to set up. Dom finished his drink and food before going down there also.
Matt set up a camera as they tended to record the majority of their rehearsals together. Dom sat at the drums and yawned before beginning a sharp beat then stopping, satisfied with the layout and sound. Chris and Matt plugged their Amps in also.
They went through some older songs such as hysteria and madness , uno and knights of cydonia before Matt tried out some new random stuff yet to have lyrics. It was a mercy between aftermath from Drones, fairly meaningful in sound never mind lyrics which Matt was currently working on.
Chris improvised a bass riff while Dom maintained a steady beat with his kick.
Once they'd had enough, the band found themselves all sitting around with a drink, laughing at past memories of award shows and interviews.
Matt sat beside Dom , sitting as close as possible. Chris looked between the two before clearing his throat.
"So... Anything progressive been done over the weekend?" He asked.
"Music wise or in general ?" Dom asked a little sharply.
"Either...." Chris answered  slowly, a little shocked by his tone.
"Chris... We need to tell you something. " Matt sighed.