Part 9: I need this...

Hey again ! Please keep the votes , comments and follows coming in for more.

The fresh light blared through the window and rested upon the bed, beneath the white sheets the two men remained in each others arms, both contently resting.
Once fully rested, Matt opened his eyes and yawned before looking at Dom, shifting slowly and kissing his forehead softly. Once he'd done so, he carefully got out of bed, ensuring he didn't wake his friend. Matt went downstairs and made himself a coffee and Dom a cup of tea before going back upstairs , setting them on the bedside table and laying back down under the covers on his front , one arm over Dom, his eyes examining his face. He was so handsome, Matt envied his looks and talent as he'd never been able to keep a decent beat on the drums like he could or cook a meal like he could. Anyways, Matt squeezed Dom's body gently in hope to wake him up.
"Dom?" He whispered. A small moan came from Dom as he tensed and wriggled, eyelids opening gradually  as he blinked furiously ,trying to adjust to the bright light.
"Morning." Grinned Matt and kissed his jaw again. Dom smiled and wrapped his arms around the other man, holding him close to him for a while.
"Mmff.... I love you." He muttered prior to realising what he'd said.
"Sorry.... I...um...." He started to apologise but paused as he saw Matts grin.
"I love you too Dominic. " he admitted. He'd known he loved Dom since they first kissed, he knew now he wanted to be with him and nobody else. 
"I need this..." Matt continued. "This relationship. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. " Dom's eyes trailed over as he flushed red at these words, he couldn't think of anything better , it was what he wanted too. Dom leant up and kissed Matt again, even though it was the third time now, the sensation still took his breath away, how was it possible to love a man so much?
Matt pushed into the kiss so Dom's head was back on the pillow , he wrapped his one leg around Dom's leg and continued to hold him in his embrace. His body was so warm and he just smelt of himself no aftershave, it was so comforting in its own way.
"I made you some tea. " he whispered between the kiss yet Dom didn't seem interested in that currently.