Part 19: In the end...

As far as I'm aware, I'm only doing 20 parts . I'll be posting the finale next week. :) I hope you all enjoyed this story. :D

Chris' fist pounded the front door at around mid-day; Matt answered it and shook his head.

"No luck, He won't cheer up..." The pale man shrugged and let out a low exhale, turning and inviting the taller friend inside. Chris and Matt walked upstairs to the locked door, behind it sat Dom, back pressed to the wood, preventing anybody from entering.

"I thought you spoke to him." Whispered Chris in a quizzical tone, trying to turn the cold brass handle.

"I 'did'... I thought it worked too but clearly not. I came downstairs this morning to get a drink and slice of toast for him and when I came back up..." He signaled to the door with his skinny finger. "This..."  Matt solemnly answered. Chris ran his hand over his jaw and the side of his neck, resting his fingers upon the crease in the back of it as he thought in silence.

"Dom?" He asked, no reply coming from the other side. "Pull yourself together, Man.. we've got countless devoted fans who would stick with us and support us no matter what. It's the music that counts, they don't care if we prefer Pepsi to Cola, Tea to coffee, men to women. They listen to the music. Dom, we need you and so do they, get a damn grip. " He ordered. Matt cleared his throat and shuffled back a little, leaning against the cream colored walls; A muffled click sounded and as Chris went to turn the handle, it opened. Dom finally let them in and reluctantly spoke. Admittedly, it was like drawing blood from a stone, he clearly didn't want to talk or be with them currently yet regardless, Chris forced him to listen and understand that all this actually wasn't his fault.

A few hours had passed and eventually, Chris decided to leave them be. He stood at the door with Matt, Watching Dom as he sat on the sofa, tugging at his shirt in silence, watching the tv yet clearly not paying attention.

"It's really got to him, huh? all this..." Chris assumed. Matt nodded and glanced over also then back up to Chris.

"Cheers for all this Chris, It really helped. I don't know where we'd be without you." He smiled and bid him goodbye. He turned to Dom with a concerned expression upon his face; Sitting beside him he sighed.

"Dom I r-" he began yet was silenced as Dom abruptly threw his arms around Matt and clung onto his body. Matthew looked down in shock at the sudden action before returning the embrace, resting his chin upon Doms head. "I got ya..." He whispered with a smile