Part 8: wishes come true.

Thanks for the reply so here's your kiss. 😊

Dom walked upstairs and down the corridor , getting changed before walking back out into the hallway to see Matt walking towards his own room. He offered a friendly smile. Matt looked over Dom, he looked so sweet and innocent. Standing in his shorts and oversized shirt, hair all scruffy and a mess. Matt walked over and smiled back before kissing Dom's nose. The blondes cheeks flushed red and he laughed a little. Though he adored the attention from Matt and wanted more he still wished that fan fic had been reality.
As if a mind reader, Matt pushed Dom against the hallway wall and scanned his face before kissing him deeply, one hand moving to cup Dom's face, the other on his shoulder. Dom's heart fluttered as he wrapped his arms around Matt in return, closing his eyes instantly and savouring the taste. Their tight embrace and intense kiss continued for a few minutes before Matt paused , catching his breath before kissing Dom's jaw. A heavy breath escaped Dom's mouth. He drew away smirking slightly at Dom before he turned and went to bed.
Dom opened his own bedroom door before pausing. 'Surely he wouldn't mind....' He wondered before closing the door and silently entering Mathews room, shutting the door behind him and walking over to the bed, looking down at Matt as he lay there. Dom silently got into bed beside him and moved closer, wrapping his arm around matts waist, burying his face into the warmth of matts neck and closing his eyes.

Ill write more tomorrow. I'm really tired right now.
Also, would anybody be interested if I wrote another fan fic based around Chris and a made up character?