Introduction:

Wheatley: Hello! I'm not surprised, at this point, that I've been asked to play- Uhmmm. What-what do they call it, Chell, Dare and truth? Ah! That's right, Truth Or Dare! The question to play it was a dare in itself.

GLaDOS: Who said you could host it, anyway?

Wheatley: The author did, I think. But either way what makes you think I can't be a good host?

GLaDOS: If I answered that then this book would have an extra twenty chapters. Anyway, this is twenty years after our *Glares at Wheatley* 'incident' We're okay now.

Wheatley: Look at me! I'm here! Not in space! Haha, I've only just been rescued and this-this is brilliant! Oh, and of course, I forgot to mention, Chell can speak now, she speaks!

Chell: Hello!

GLaDOS: It took me five years to teach her that...

Wheatley: But of course, you can feel free to ask us anything you want.

Chell: Or dare us.

Wheatley: Y-yeah! That-that one too.

GLaDOS: Someone's afraid, and it's not me.

Wheatley: Oh shut up! Poor Chell had to promise to do another 10 tests before you could play, and you changed the number to twenty in the middle of them!

GLaDOS: Easiest bet of my life.

Chell: I think we've spent enough time arguing, we'll let the rest of you guys tell us how this story is told.