The Undefeated Wall

ShelbyPeackock: I dare GLaDOS to throw Wheatley against a wall! And then Wheatley gets to put stupid stickers on GLaDOS.

Wheatley: Whoa wait...wait...waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Why-what-what do you have against me?! I'm a bloody human now-look at me! Okay fine-just get it over with...

GLaDOS: I'm strong in this body but I'm not that strong.

Wheatley: So that means we're not doing it?!

GLaDOS: No, there's always a solution. Maybe not always, but there's certainly always an alternative. This one is more than obvious.

Wheatley: I still don't think that it's worth putting stickers on you.

GLaDOS: Oh yeah, that part. Whatever, I'll be fine.

Wheatley: *Re-reading the dare* Are you bloody mad?! I'm-I'm gonna get myself killed! I can't take being-being pushed onto the floor let alone thrown against a bloody wall! Have you lost your marbles, mate, honestly? I suggest you keep them better in your pocket, if that's not too much to ask. *sighs*

Chell: Oh, it won't be that bad? Remember when you tried to blow me up with bombs time and time again, hm? I was fine. Well...I was okay. But I mean depending on how hard she's allowed to--

SMACK!

Wheatley: Ugh...my back...m-my leg-is it broken?! It feels broken! Am I dead?! Is this heaven-nononono wait, it's Android Hell! Why is this world so--

Doug: You know your glasses are broken. And you also know that there isn't a scratch on you.

Wheatley: *Sits up* Heheh, I knew that...

GLaDOS: *whispering* Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it...

Chell: Are you forgetting Wheatley's side of the dare?

GLaDOS: I QUIT! I mean, er, no. I remember.

Wheatley: Thankfully I always kept these in my back pocket JUST in case I ever needed them. Glad I actually get to put them to use. Because usually, with things that are a-a one time use sort of thing, I would just be like: 'Oh, I'll save it for a better time, Oh I'll save it for a better time.' When chances are, that there really isn't going to be a better time until-until a long time.

Doug: So are you...

Wheatley: I'm getting to it. One sticker there... *places sticker right next to her optic* Another...there!

Chell: Were you trying to make it look like she was blushing all the time?

GLaDOS: *rips both stickers off* Obviously. He obviously tried to.

Wheatley: fml