Truth Be Told

Foxy: I dare Wheatley to tell Chell how he feels, and kiss her.

GLaDOS: Of course! How could have not realised this before?

Chell: What? Feelings?!

Wheatley: *Red as a tomato* Wh-What? I don't- I would never-

GLaDOS: Chell, prepare yourself.

Wheatley: Argh! Why-why would I have feelings for her?

Chell: Is there something you need to tell me?

Wheatley: You-you've got brain damage, I don't have any reason to have feelings for-for you.

Chell: Excuse me?

GLaDOS: Oooh, this might get emotional, I'll just focus on my co-operative testing initiative bots...

Wheatley: No I-I don't think that you-
Look, if I had feelings for you, I would've told you. (Whispers under breath) You can do this, Wheatley, she won't say no, you can do this. *Takes deep breath* Okay, okay fine, I-I have feelings for you, Chell, I always have had-had feelings for you. You've got the most-the most beautiful hair, a-a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes. And all I've ever thought about since you woke up from your cyrosleep is-is you. And now all I can think about is how that all changed when I took control. *Crying* THERE! I SAID IT! YOU HAPPY NOW! YOU HAPPY NOW, FOXY?!

GLaDOS: Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would. But there's one more thing you have to do for the dare.

Wheatley: What? Two things... One dare? I'm-I'm not doing that!

Chell: *Blushing* Hey, it's alright, besides, it's not like you can ACTUALLY kiss me or anything.

Wheatley: Wait, you're actually okay with that? You-you just take the dare and do it?

Chell: Well it's not like we have a choice.

Wheatley: Okay, fine, I'll do it.

GLaDOS: *Peeking up from her monitor* This should be good.

Wheatley: But only if you kiss me too.

Chell: *blushing* Fine.

Wheatley: On one?

Chell: Whenever you're-

Wheatley: ONE!

Wheatley: *Quickly leans forward and kisses Chell on the lips.*

Chell: I wasn't even ready! Also, you saw the dare, didn't you? You didn't have to kiss me on the lips.

Wheatley: I know.

GLaDOS: That was almost as good as when you disengaged from your management rail.

Chell: So-so you actually have feelings for me?

Wheatley: Well go on. It's-it's your turn now.

Chell: Three, ONE! *leans forward and plants a kiss on Wheatley's optic while blushing*

Wheatley: Oh, the optic! You didn't have to do it there, now it's all blurry!

Chell: I know...

Both: *Smiling and blushing*