The Only Secret So Far

Portal Crafter: I dare Wheatley to turn human for 8 chapters! *Whispers to GLaDOS* I dare you to force Chell and Wheatley to kiss on the lips.

GLaDOS: 3 words: I. DON'T. SHIP. But I'll do it just for a reaction.

Wheatley: First of all, who dared me to be quiet for a chapter?! I'd like my OWN sake of life before hers. And turning human, actually, might not be a bad idea. I mean, I can do other things that I've dreamt to do, like walk.

Chell: Hey, why did GLaDOS read this one anyway? I thought Wheatley was hosting it?

GLaDOS: *Hides note behind back.* Just because, he uhmm... He would forget about it more easily when he becomes human...

Wheatley: *Now turning human* Fair enough...

GLaDOS: *Muttering* Wow, you really are a moron.

Wheatley: *Now human* Heha! Best dare yet! Blonde hair, blue eyes, everything I wanted it to be!

(Me) Adam: *Biting off fully fleshed chunks of finger out of intensity.*

Rattmann: My gosh, is this really appropriate.

GLaDOS: Sh! You're gonna give it away!

Atlas walked in with a waiter's outfit on and set up a plastic table and set flowers and chairs down. To finish it off, he placed a cloth on it that had hearts. He walked up to Wheatley.

Atlas: Tip?

Wheatley: *Shakes head.*

Atlas stomped out of the room with his arms crossed.

GLaDOS: Face palms. He overdid it waaaay too much...

Chell: Overdid what?

GLaDOS: *Pulls out both of the chairs at the table.* Just sit down.

Wheatley: Bo-both of us?

GLaDOS: Yes! Both of you!

They both sat down looking confused. GLaDOS quickly put her hands on the back of both of their heads and forced them to kiss on the lips, causing their faces to turn extremely red.

GLaDOS: There. You guys will both thank me later. But seriously, you should've been expecting that. And don't think that I wanted to. Here, you two must be starving. I'll ask Atlas to prepare some cake for you two...

Both: Really?!

GLaDOS: No. Again, you should've been expecting that.

Wheatley: Now what?

Chell: Now we play chess until we get our next dare.

Wheatley: Why is it chess, anyway? I mean, they literally gave a gun that makes holes in reality and then say 'Well, to amuse yourself, you're gonna have to play chess.'

GLaDOS: Does anyone else here find it even slightly funny that neither of them has said anything that actually has to do with the dare.

Rattmann: *Raises Hand*

GLaDOS: I don't. Because I just wanted a reaction.

Rattmann: *Slowly lowers hand*

GLaDOS: Good. Now, teach him how to play chess and we'll wait while I test.