Ch. Seven - A Long Night

WARNING: Lime content!

"I-Itachi?!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He had her arms pinned above her head and as soon as his name passed over Sakuras lips, she could sense him smirk in the dark room as he pressed his weight down on her. He leaned closer so his lips brushed against her ear with every soft word he spoke.

"I apologize for this.. I really thought I'd be able to control myself. I'm ashamed to say I was wrong."

"B-But... what??"

Sakura wasn't sure what to say. Itachi was the last person she expected to be doing this, but she was confused.. She knew she was supposed to be enraged and fighting back, but some part of her was.. Excited.

She could feel Itachi begin to undo his cloak as he started to leave soft, gentle wet kisses down to the base of her neck. It sent a million chills through her body and he chuckled when he felt her shiver.

"Don't worry Sakura, i don't plan on taking full advantage of you tonight." Itachi spoke reassuringly as he tilted his head closer, grazing his lips over hers so she could feel him smiling slightly.

"Full? W-What's that supposed to mean?!"

Itachi slipped off his cloak and casually tossed it aside. Now when he pressed his body down against hers, Sakura could feel every well defined muscle in his stomach and chest. He slowly released one of her wrists and held both in place with his left hand as he carefully brushed a strand of hair away from her face and let his fingers linger in her hair.

"Don't worry love, when I'm finished you'll be begging me to continue."

Sakura couldn't help but feel a bit excited when he spoke those words, although she was determined not to let him know that.

Turning her head to the side, Sakura squeezed her eyes shut and refused to show him any of her pleasurable emotions. To her surprise, a growl like sound quietly emitted itself from Itachis throat as his hands roughly pulled her face back to his.

"You'll see soon that I'm right."

Before she could object to this, Itachis soft yet firm lips came crashing down on hers. He kissed her with passion she was very unknown to, and it took her off guard. He trailed his tongue across her bottom lip and wasn't surprised when she denied him entrance. Instead of forcing his tongue, he began to kiss down her jawline and neck until he found her weak spot at the base.

Sakura shivered and bit her tongue to contain herself as he sucked and nibbled playfully. When she didn't think she could stop herself anymore, he suddenly bit down hard into her soft flesh and she gasped loudly. Taking this chance, he found her lips again and shoved his tongue into her awaiting mouth, fighting her for dominance that he easily won.

Small purrs of pleasure came from Sakura as Itachi began to grind his waist against her so she could feel the bulge in his pants getting larger.

"Someone seems to be enjoying themselves." Itachi teased, playfully biting and pulling on her lip.

Sakura was grateful for the darkness, for it hid how true his words really were. She doubted if her face had ever been this hot before.

Itachis free hand began to wander over her body, feeling every curve thoroughly. As he passed over her breast she shuddered and let a small moan slip away from her. Itachi raised his head above her some as his eyes began to adjust to the darkness. It wasn't much, but he could begin to make out the outlines of her room and the details of her face. He watched her face intently as he snaked her shirt off and tossed it aside. He loved the way she bit her lip, it drove him crazy. But he forced himself to take his time. He was determined to make her beg, to hear her plead and call out his name, but he also wanted to take his fine time getting to that.

Ripping off her flimsy bra, Itachi leaned down and flicked his tongue out against her nipple, rewarding him with her slight struggle. He popped it into his mouth and circled the tip of her perky breast with his tongue, sucking greedily and freeing his other hand to massage her left breast, switching soon to give them equal treatment.

When he was done he pushed himself up to stare at her face, seeing how she was already breathless and flushed. He moved his hands down to her waist and started to massage her upper thighs, watching her face.

"I have a feeling you're not as objective to this situation as you were twenty minutes ago. Has something changed?"

Sakura kept quiet. She still refused to let him know she was enjoying herself. She had too much pride for that. Itachi wasn't worried though, he knew after this she wouldn't be as stubborn.

His strong hands forcefully spread her legs open wide so he could maneuver his way in between them. Sakuras eyes opened wide as panic rose through her. He was still clothes and she had on her shorts but now it was so much easier to feel how hard he was.

Itachi placed his hands on her hips and squeezed, pulling her roughly against him as he pushed and dug his hips into her. Sakuras head fell back against her bed as she groaned in frustration of not being able to moan. Itachi continued to grind himself against her harder and harder until she was squirming and clutching the bed sheets.

"Go ahead. I know you want to.. Moan." Itachi commanded while teasing her, still rubbing his rock hard cock against her vulnerable pussy.

Sakura shook her head no. Itachi sighed slightly frustrated and dug his nails into her hip bones, pounding her down against the bed. That was all she could take before letting out a long, loud moan of pleasure and pushing her hips up against him for more.

"A-Ahh!" She couldn't help it, never in her life had she experienced what he was doing to her. And she craved more.

"What is it you want?" He spoke slowly but roughly, demanding he get his answer before he broke.

"I-.. Itachi! More, please!" She begged, completely throwing her pride out the window she didn't have.

One more rough shove against her drenched shorts before he yanked himself away from her and climbed off of her bed, retrieving their clothes and handing her shirt and bra to her.
Sakura sat up confused and panting.

"Wh-"

"I told you, I wasn't going to take full advantage of you tonight."

"But-"

Itachi cut her off by gently grabbing her chin and raising it up so he could leave a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Dont worry. I'll finish the job another time, but you know the saying.. The hungrier you are, the better the food tastes."

And with that, he chuckled and calmly left her room, leaving Sakura to stare after him in wonder before plopping down onto her bed again and going over the details of their encounter again and again before sleep overcame her exhausted body and she drifted off into bliss..

- - - - -

Well, this was fun to write! Hehe

I do not own Naruto or any of their characters!