Ch. Thirteen - Until I Scream

OKAY! Sorry I actually didn't update two in the same night... ahaha.. ~awkwardly laughs and shifts between feet~ BUT HERE I AM AND I MADE IT PRETTY DARN GOOD IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!

But if you're NOT into lemon, I'd skip this!! Sorry.. kinda. Hehe

- - - - -

~Sakuras P.O.V~

"You know Sakura, you're even prettier than the cherry blossom."

After that, everything seemed to move incredibly fast. The next thing I knew, I was pressed against the wall by a certain raven haired horn dog, his hands firmly on my thighs.

His lips were teasing, leaving soft yet firm kisses on my neck. Although, I  couldn't complain, considering I encouraged him with every soft moan.

"Sasuke," I breathed as he abandoned his wet trail to breath warm air against my neck. I couldn't help it, it was Sasuke! But.. "w-what are you doing? I-"

He used his strength to his advantage, lifting me up and carrying me to the large bed. Even when he collapsed on top of me with ease, he still kept his hands on my thighs, massaging soothing circles into them.

I let out a gentle moan, internally cursing myself for letting this happen. I refused to be used!

"S-Sasuke! Please, I.. I want to be with you, not just.." I trailed off when I felt him abruptly stop and jerk his head up to glare at me.

"Sakura you know I would never use you. I thought by now you'd realize you're more important to me then that." He was so incredibly serious.. it made my heart melt!

We stared at each other for a long time before I pulled him back in to kiss me. I whined slightly when he released his hands from me, not enjoying the loss of warmth to my thighs. All my protests turned to long, loud groans as he massaged my chest through my shirt however.

"Ugh, S-" I started breathlessly, only pausing to arch my back and gasp as he slipped my shirt and bra off easily.
"Sasuke, t-take it off..." I continued, tugging on his shirt.

He followed my instructions, surprisingly. Demanding again and pulling at his pants, I blushed profusely and looked away from him with embarrassment. "And this..."

He smirked, again, casting the fabric aside before staring down at my exposed body. His eyes held a dark look that sent chills up my spin, yet I could also see another emotion that filled my stomach with butterflies. 

But he didn't leave me like that for long; he felt my entire body jolt as he took one pink peak into his mouth, causing my hips to buck against his torso as he pulled, twisted, and circled the other with his thumb.

~Third Person P.O.V~

Although he was severely enjoying the way her body reacted because of her sensitivity, her voice amazed him the most.

"AH! Sasuke- mhhh!" most of what she said was incomprehensible, but he still enjoyed the way she shouted his name none the less.

He took the point in his sharp teeth, gently tugging, which sent her into a frenzy. Her legs wrapped around his torso, and her moans echoed through the room loudly.

Although she wanted to be embarrassed at her constant moans and shouts, she just couldn't help the pleasure that sunk into her muscles. She grabbed a pillow, placing it over her face to not continue humiliating herself any further. She moaned loudly into her pillow, marveling in the way he flicked her nipple with his tongue.

But soon his mouth left her chest, and she immediately poked her flushed face out from under her pillow, disappointment clear on her face.

He surprised her, dragging a wet tongue all the way down her stomach, also dragging a long hiss out of her, her back arching. She reached down and grabbed a fistful of his hair, throwing her head to the side to hide her face.