Chapter 13: New Guy?? (Part 2)

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter.

Dave's P.O.V

Tyler hugged Raven one more time before saying "Call me if she freaks out again please." "I well." I replied before he left. Raven was still looking down like a lost puppy before I hugged her. "Can you please take the jacket off." I asked her before she pulled away from the hug and took of her jacket, I saw lots of cuts on both arms as I hugged her. "Why." I asked her. "I feel like nothing, knowing my mom killed herself before of her parents and I didn't have a real dad until now." She said before crying. My heard broke more before I picked Raven up and held her in my arms as she cried into my chest. After Raven cried, she stayed quite as I held her longer. Everyone stayed quite, no one talked we just looked at one another. After a couple minutes of being like this I put Raven down as she looked down. I lefted her head up to look at me. "I love you and I don't want to see you hurting or hurt." I said. "I love you too." She replied before hugging me again.

I rubbed her back before she sat down. The guys and I sat around her as I held her hand. "Raven baby can you tell us what was happening in your flashbacks." I asked her softly as she looked at me scared. "I don't know, I could freak out again." She replied scared. I looked at Andy before He rubbed Raven's back. "You don't have to tell us at once, take your time." Andy said before Raven looked down. "I was in 7th grade, I missed the day before because I skipped the day before I went to the grass field were mom toke me to when I was younger. I went to school the next day and Eddie the kid who bully me, I got beat up and left to cry or die. Then a flashback came from a few weeks after the my granddad beat the crap out of me and thats it." Raven said slowly.

Raven's P.O.V

I told the guys about the flashbacks before I felt someone rub my back, I looked down as some hugged me. I hugged them back, I knew it was Andy before he was sitting right next to me. After a few seconds we pulled away. "I don't want to talk about it anymore." I said shy. "You don't have to." Dave said. "What's your happy place." Hayden asking. "A secert field Sarah toke me to when I was younger." I said shyly. Brendon got a call before he got up before saying "okay" and hanging up. "Guys we have a meets with the other bands on the AA bus." Brendon said before Andy and Dave looked at me. "Go change and fix your makeup and be nice to Denis." Dave said. "I cant promise anything." I said grabbing clean clothes and my makeup before changing and fixing my makeup. I walked over of the bathroom and put my clothes in my bag before we went to the AA bus. Crown the empire was the last band to show, so I had to sit next to Cam and Sam. "Ben, your Raven's here." James yelled. "Im not anyone's Raven, I'm a free creature." I said mad.

"Raven be nice." Andy said making Cam laugh. "She is nice but in a teenager girl way." Cam said before the guys laughted. "Okay, so some of you may or may not know, Danny left the band." Ben said before everyone stopped laughing and look confused or sad. "But AA has a new sing, guys and lady meet Denis Stoff." Ben added before he pushed Denis in front of him. "Hey I'm Tyler." Tyler said shaking his hand. "Hello." Denis said before he meet everyone. Someone picked me up and toke me outside and I saw Denis being carried by Ben and Cam. "Im going to kick you if you don't put me down." I said looking down to see Micheal. "No." He replied before I looked over to see Denis confused. "You to need to say sorry to one another." Ben said before I looked at Denis. "I'm sorry for being rude." Denis said to me. "I'm sorry for calling you an assholes and saying I can kick your ass." I said before Micheal put me down.

"Now hug." Ben replied before I looked at him before Denis and I hugged for a second. "No no. Hug like you guys are best friends because we don't want any fighting." Ben said before Denis and I hugged for about a minute. "Happy." I said pulling away from the hug. "Yes." Ben replied before I walked over to Dave. "Had funny making a friend." Dave said before I looked at him pissed. "I'm going to the bus." I said walking to the bus before I went to the back lounge. "Raven are you okay." I heard Bradon's voice. "Yeah I'm just sleepy." I said.