Chapter 2: They signed the papers

Hey people I hope you like the story.

-Raven's P.O.V-

We got into the van as Hayden drove to my house as I tolded him where to go. We got to my house is I saw my parent car was not here. I signed as I looked at Davy. "They are not home probably well not be home for an other hour or so." I said to him as we got out of the van and walked to the front down. 'Thank god I cleaned the house up a little yesterday.' I thought to myself before I looked the door and walked in as they followed me. "Sorry adout the beer bottles everywhere." I said to them as I picked some up and put them in the trash.

"Raven why don't you pack up your room, not pick up bottles." Davy said to me as I looked at him. "Okay umm do you guys want to stay here or help me." I asked them. "Lets help you just in case your parants come home early." Benn said as the other agreed with him. "Okay follow me." I replied walking up the stairs as they followed me. Once we got to my room I grabbed the only bag I had and put it on my bed. "Okay so why don't you get your bathroom things and we well get your cloths." Andy said to me before I went to the bathroom and grabbed my shampoo, conditioner, soap, razor, makeup with my blades in it, hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste. I put everything in my bag as Ben and Andy asked me to come here. I walked over to my cloths to see nothing in it. "You called." I said to Andy. "Were is your other cloths." He asked me. "I don't have anymore." I replied to him as Benn hugged me.

"Okay we got all the cloths and bathroom things what else do you need." Davy asked me as I pulled away from the ben hug. "Hold on." I said to Davy as I ran to my bed and grabbed the only thing that my sister give me before she died and it was a Sully doll from monsters inc plus my IPod chager and put it in my bag and zipped up the bag. "Okay I got everything." I added looking at Davy.  "Okay lets get your things in the van." He said as we walked down the stairs and to the van as Benn carried my bag. We waited adout 15 minutes before my parents showed up.

"What the hell are you doing." My father yelled at me as Benn grabbed me by the shoulder to protect me. "Sir, we want to adopt your daughter." Davy said to my dad. "Why for is could be a bigger slutty hoe." My Dad replied before Davy handed him and my mother the papers Mr.Miller give us. "Just sign them and Ravan is out of your lives." Davy said pissed off. He handed them a pen as they signed the papers and give them bath to Davy. "Thank you." Davy added before my mother spoke up. "Please go." She said with sadness in her voice as we got into the van.

Benn still sat by me when we got into the van.  "Thank you." I said to him as I hugged him. "No problem kid now lets go." He replied before Davy started the van and drove off. "What is going to happen with the papers." I asked Davy. "Well you get adopted by one of us as you get the last name. You get to choose who is going to be your new dad. We are not going to fight over you. I send the papers back to the guy at the court house then we get your passport, medical history and your profile." Davy said to me before we got to a venue.

"What are we going to tell Asking Alexandria." Andy asked Davy as he looked at me. "They can stup up if they don't like her." He said to Andy before we all got out of the van. "Okay grab the bags and put them by the stage. I needed to talk to AA." Davy said to Benn, Brent, Hayden, Brandon as me and Andy went if him to talk to AA. We walked into the venue as someone walked over to us. "Where the hell were you." A britsh voice yelled as Andy grabbed my hand.

"We had to get someone." Davy said pissed off at what the person yelled. "Who one of the guys girlfriends." The britsh person replied. I did't get to see the person because I was standing behind Davy. "Fuck off." Davy said as I looked over his shoulder to see Danny Worsnop. "Who the hell are you." Danny asked me. I looked at Andy as Davy was moved as Danny looked at. "Danny I said fuck off." Davy said pulling Danny away from me. "You brought some kid." Danny asked Andy and Davy as I got pissed as he called me a kid. "Who the hell is talking. I'm more of an adult then you. So fuck off." I yelled as Danny as Benn came running over to us. "Raven come on let's go." Benn said to me.