Chapter 15: Sarah

Dave's P.OV -before the accident-

Andy and I were in the car heading to the mall for Raven to get some clothes before we got hit and everything went black.

-Flashback when Dave found out when Sarah was pregnant-

"Dave, I need to tell you something." Sarah said to me as I looked at her in a green eyes. "Yes." I replied before she looked down and handed me a pregnancy test. I looked at it to see the test was positive. I smiled as I hugged her.

-when Raven was being born-

I held Sara's hand as she gave birth to our daughter as I heard a baby cry. I smiled as I kissed Sarah's head. "What is her name." The doctor asked. "Raven Zachary Taylor." Sarah said before she held our baby girl. I got to hold Raven as I smiled and kissed her forehead.

-when Sarah died-

"Dave." I heard Raven said as I picked her up. "Hey Raven." I replied as she hugged. "Is sissy coming home." Raven asked me as I looked at her. "Sissy is not coming home and I need you to be nice to mom and dad okay? Dave is not going to be around a lot." I said as she nodded. "Okay." She replied as I hugged her. "Bye my Raven." I said. "Bye Dave." She replied before I left.

-End of Flashback-

I woke up to see light as I looked around to see a hospital room, light was coming from the window as some was holding my hand. I looked down to see Raven in a chair, her leg in her chest and her head on her legs. "Raven I got you some food." I heard Denis voice as I looked over at the door to see Denis and Ben. "Dave." Denis said as Raven looked at me. "Dad." She said hugging me. I hugged her back as she started to cry. I pulled Raven onto the bed and rubbed her back. "I didn't know what to do, you are my only family left." Raven cried as I hugged her more. Raven cried more as I let her cry. After a few minutes she stopped and feel like she fell asleep. "She has been up all night, we had to take night shifts." Denis said as I nodded sadly. "She told Ricky to go fuck a pole this morning to." Ben said as I smiled. "Why did she say that." I asked. "He said something about Food and she said go fuck a pole." Denis said. After a few minutes a doctor came in told me what I could do and not do, and I would miss a few shows but I should be go and could leave. The guys got me clothes as Denis picked up Raven. "We will be outside." Denis said leaving with Ben, nurses came in and unhooked me from everything before I got dressed.

I watched out of the room as I saw my band as they hugged me. I hugged them back. "Andy has been up all night with Raven to see how you are but right now he is getting dressed to leave, MIW, BVB and Issues plus some of AA when back to the buses." Hayden said. "Okay." I saw Denis holding Raven and moving like you would calm a baby. "What are you doing." Ben said him. "I don't know, I have a baby cousin and I didn't know what else to do, I thought I was going to drop her she moves a lot." Denis whispered. "Babe." I heard Andy as he run to me and hugged me. "Do not ever scary me and Raven like that again." Andy said before we hugged again. "I promise, let's go i hate this place." I replied before we went back to the busses. Hayden had Raven in her arms before she woke up. "Tree, I think tree is a weird last name." Raven said sleepy. Everyone smiled before Hayden put her down. Raven rubbed her face before looking at me and yawning. "Come on little one you can speed the night at AA's later." I said before we walked on the bus as me and Raven when to the back lounge and feel asleep.

Raven's P.O.V

I woke up to see the time was 3 in the afternoon, I looked over to see Dave sleeping as I got up and when to the front to see all the guys talking. "Good afternoon." Andy said to me. "Um hi." I replied setting down next to Brent. "Is still sleeping." Hayden asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Did I really tell Ricky to go fuck a pole." I added making the guys laugh. "Yeah you did." Andy replied. "Okay, well I'm going to take a shower so bye." I replied getting up, grabbing my clothes and makeup bag. I played some music low so only i could hear it. I took my shower and get dressed before doing my makeup. I grabbed my dirty clothes and put them in my bag that also had dirty clothes.

I went to kitchen area and I looked in the fridge for food before grabbing an apple I looked over to see Issues as I looked up to see Dave and Andy cuddling in the back. "Are you hungry?" Tyler asked me. "Yeah, I haven't really eat." I replied before I sat down. "What do you want, everyone has done sound check and i think you probably want to hang out with your favorite band." Tyler said making me smile. "Yeah, let me but my shoes on and grab my phone." I replied before I grabbed my shoes and put them on sitting on Dave's bunk before I looked at my phone to see my grandfather sent me pictures of me and Denis walking together.

I felt my heart stopped at it read the text under the picture. 'How is the legs and make sure your daddy never finds out' I turned my phone off as I went to Tyler. "Let's go." I replied before Issues and I went to eat at a sandwich shop. I kept looking looking around as Tyler asked what I was looking at. "The shop, it looks cool to me." I said before eating. We walked back to the buses before I hugged Issues and went to the AA bus. I only saw Denis as I showed him the text. "Oh my god, is this your grandfather." He asked me as I nodded. "Yeah, and I'm still scared, Denis I don't know anymore." I said as he nodded. "It's going to be okay, we can finger this out later, you look like crap go to my bunk and sleep." Denis said before I nodded and went to his bunk.

Dave's P.O.V

I got up and slowly made my way to the front lodge as to see my band talk. I looked around for Raven before Andy told me, she fell asleep on the AA bus. "Oh okay." I replied before sitting down. Denis walked onto the bus as he handed me Raven's phone. "Look at the text." He said as I saw the text and the pictures of Denis and Raven walking to the buses. "What the fuck, I'm blocking his number." I said blocking Raven's grandfather before handing Denis Raven's phone. "She is sleeping in my bunk by the way, she looked like she got hit bus, sorry that came wrong." Denis said making the guys laugh. "It's cool." I said before the guys went to the green room to get ready. I sat down as I saw Raven walk into the green room. "Raven, stop moving, you got hit with the bus door." Ben said. "You're the one the one that hit me with it and I'm fine." She said before sitting next to me. "Okay, no need to be mean to the British guy." Ben said before leaving.

Raven and I looked at one another as we both said "You look like crap." I hugged her as she hugged back before laying her head on my lap. "Be careful, and I will see you two in 30 minutes." Andy said to us before playing the show. Me and Raven watched before staying on the AA bus. Me and Andy sat in the back lounge before Andy kissed me. I kissed back as we cuddled before Andy laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you." He said before I smiled. "I love you too." I replied before andy and I kissed, let's just say, Raven is going to burn her sheets tomorrow.

Raven's P.O.V

I got a text from Benn as he told me, Andy and Dave had sex on my sheets. "Fuck, that gross." I said before throwing my phone to Denis. Denis read it before laughing. "I'm totally burning them tomorrow." I said before Ben asked why as I told him. "You can stay here for a couple days more, you are family." Ben said I nodded. "I think I'm staying on the MIW bus, tomorrow because I told Ricky to fuck pole." I replied as Ben smiled and shook his head.