Chapter 16: Not Talking

Raven's P.O.V

-Two week later-

I have stayed off on bus and not the CTE one. Lately everything seems to be hard, Dave and I haven't really talked and Brandon has totally forgotten about me. I have not done anything to piss them off. The only person that seems to see me is Andy, who is now daddy to me.. I sat in the back lounge fixing my shoe before their was a knock on the door as Denis walked in. I got up and hugged him as he hugged me back. "Hello, do you want to go hang out and have a hbff lunch." Denis asked me as I nodded and grabbed my phone. I texted Dave that I was going out with Denis before we left to a pizza shop. We ordered pizza before we sat down. I played with my necklace Hayden gave me as Denis looked at me. "What's wrong." Denis asked as I told him what has been happening with CTE.

Andy's P.O.V

I grabbed Dave's phone to see Raven had texted him. 'Hey, I went out with Denis to get some food.' The text said before I handed the phone to Dave before he sat the phone down. "Why are you not talking to Raven." I asked before Dave looked at me. "She tells me where is she." He replied before I grabbed my phone before walking away. "Where are you going." Dave asked as all the guys looked at me. "I'm going to hang out with people that actually care about your daughter." I said to Dave then Brandon. "People, Raven has been living with for the past two weeks." I added before Dave got up. "We care we have just been busy." Dave said before I looked at him. "Busy, Tyler makes time for her, Ricky and Chris make time for her, Batman and Ashley make time for her, Denis makes a shit ton of time for her, everyone make time for her but her own family." I yelled in Dave's face before he grabbed my arm. "I AM FUCKING SORRY, OKAY." Dave yelled back before I slapped him then walked off the bus.

I walked over to the Issues's bus as I knocked on the door as Tyler opened the door. "What happened." He asked me as he pulled me into the bus. We went to the back lounge as I told him what happened with Raven and Dave says he was too busy before I slapped Dave before coming here. I started to cry as Tyler hugged me. Tyler knew about my pass and how my family really never made time for me and I never wanted that to happen to my kids.

Dave's P.O.V

"I AM FUCKING SORRY, OKAY." I yelled at Andy before I felt a hard smack on my face as I looked over to see Andy walking away. I sat down holding my cheek as I looked at the ground. After a few minutes I looked over to my band mates. "I think I fucked up." I said. "We fucked up." Brent said. I remembered that Andy's family never made time for him and he never wanted his kid to go throw the same thing. We have been on tour for 4 months all most going around the US, with a few tours in Mexico and Canada. Next was the UK for two weeks then we are off recording for two months in Dallas. I got up before walking off the bus to get air. I saw Denis and Raven laughing as Denis was giving Raven a piggy back ride.

Raven looked over at me before she got off Denis's back before they said their goodbyes as she walked over to me. "Hello." She said as I smiled and hugged her. "I'm so sorry for being the worst parent ever." I said before Raven hugged me. "It's okay Daddy." Raven whispered before she saw my cheek. "What happened." She asked me. "Andy yelled at me for being too busy to have time with you before I yelled back as he slapped me." I replied as she nodded. "Raven." The rest of CTE yelled before hugging Raven. "Dave." I heard Andy's voice as I looked over to see my boyfriend. "Andy." I said before I hugged him. "We need to talk after the show." Andy said as I nodded before he hugged Raven before everyone got ready for the show.

We were staying in a hotel for the next two day because in three days we are going to the UK. We played the last show in the US before packing up the bus before heading over to the hotel. Raven was staying with Brandon, Hayden, and Benn. Brendan and Brent were in another hotel room then Andy and I had our own. The whole tour took up a whole flood of the hotel. Andy and I got to the hotel room before I sat on the bed. "I'm so sorry." I said to Andy as he stood in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his waist before I laid my head on his stomach/chest.