Chapter 9: Pain & Forgiving

Hey guys, thank you for reading, it means alot to me even if I suck at writing.

One mouth later, Raven's P.O.V

I smiled as I sat down in the waiting room, to get my cast off. "Raven, why are you smiling." Hayden asked me as he sat next to me. "I'm smiling before I get this stupid cast off." I replied before the doctor called me. "Come on." I said getting up and walking to the hospital room. "Hello Ms.Hoover-Escamilla. Im Dr.Rose and today you are getting your cast off." A female doctor said as I sat down to the bed. "Hello, you can call me Raven and thats my Uncle Hayden." I replied with a smile. "Okay Raven, Im going to take the cast off then do a x-rays to see how your bones have healed." Dr.Rose said as she sat down it a chair but the bed. "Okay, cool um do I have to use the crutches after." I asked her. "Only a few days but I'm going to get you a knee brace and you need to wear it for the next month or if you knee starts to hurt alot you need to wear it." She said before I replied with a 'Okay' as she started to cut the cast off.

After a few minutes she got the cast off and did x-rays. I sat down on the bed again as I moved my leg. "Oh my god it feels so good to move my leg again." I said as Hayden laughed. "I bet, so since its just me and you. Do you want to go on a daddy-daughter date." Hayden asked. "Yes." I replied before Dr.Rose walked back into the room. "Raven, your bones have healed very nicely. I would say no running or jumping until a few weeks from now and please remember the brace." Dr.Rose said as she put the knee brase on and handed me my crushes. "Oh and one more thing, walk on your legs without the crutches for at least 30 minutes to any hour a day, just to get strength back." She added before she handed Hayden papers. "Thank you." I said getting up as we walked out of the hospital room. "I can wear skinny jeans again." I said to Hayden looking at him.

"Yes, you can. Come on lets go get breakfast, since we missed it." Hayden replied as we walked to a Ihop close to the venue. I walked into the restaurant to see Issues and the rest of CTE sitting down. "Okay." I said walking over to them. "Hey, sit down." Andy said to me pointing to a chair next to Tyler and Dave. "Okay." I replied smiling as I sat down. "I see you got the cast off." Dave said to me. "Yep, Im so happy because I can wear skinny jeans and not freaking crutches." I replied smiling. Dave raised one of his eyebrows as he pointed to the crutches I still had. "I only need to use them for one more week." I said before he laughed and handed me a meanu. I looked around as I looked at chocolate chip pancakes and tapped Dave. "Can I get these." I asked him as I point the the picture of the chocolate chip pancakes. "Sure, do you want to share. I want the same thing but I won't eat all of it." Dave replied as I said sure.

Dave ordered the pancakes as I looked at my phone to see Danny texted me.

Danny S- Hey, what's up. How did the doctors go?
Me- Im at Ihop, it went well. I got the cast off, now I have a knee brace and I only need to use the crutches for a week
Danny S- Awesome, I have to go before my teacher talks my phone. Bye.
Me-Bye

I smiled as I put my phone away as I looked down to see my necklace was missing. "Oh no." I said as Dave looked at me. "What's wrong." He asked. "The necklace Hayden got me is gone." I replied freaking out. "Raven its okay,Benn has it the chain broke yesterday, when I picked you up to take you to your bunk." Dave said. "Ohh." I replied before I looked over to Tyler as he looked at me. "Hello." I said smiling. "Hey." He replied before he laughed. "What's funny." I asked him. "You just have a very goofy smile, that makes everyone smile." He said to me as I smiled more. "I know." I laughed as we got our food. I eat a pancake as I sat down waiting. "Check your phone." Dave said to me in a whisper. "Okay." I replied looking at my phone to see that Dave texted me.