Chapter 1

A\N: Just want you to know I don't own Ghost Hunt only the story its self!!
------------------------------------------------Mai's P.O.V
          Masako and I fought over the tea for a few more seconds until Masako let go and I fell backward. Grabbed the counter before I fell all the way but barely made it. Masako being Masako, hid her smile behind her sleeve. I glared at her and started to make the tea. After a few minutes of Ayako and Monk arguing I finished making everyone's tea and gave Naru's his first then I started to give the rest of the tea to everyone who wanted some even Lin said yes. Everyone said thank you except NARU of course.

            I gave him a glare and turned away pouting a little I walked over to John and sat down because he was the only one besides Naru, Lin, and Masako who weren't arguing, Yasu wouldn't leave. Monk alone about how handsome he was and Monk and Ayako ignored him and they Kept arguing over something. John being a good little priest he is, was trying to calm everyone down but everyone ignored him all the sudden Naru turned this way and sent everyone a death glare except Masako, John and me. 

             Yasu whimper In fear and Ayako went pail and quiet Monk jumped a little and shut his mouth. I gave my self a smile and went to my desk and started to organize old case files I finished one whole stack. I gave my self a satisfied smile and glanced at the clock. A couple more hours Mai. I got up and knocked on Naru's door and heard a faint guys voice "come in." I opened the door and smile at Naru. "Hey," I asked a bit curious. "When are we going to have a customer." He shut his book and looked at me with his hard expression and said "Tomorrow so you have to be on time tomorrow. " I nod my head and started to leave and I heard "Oh and Mai " He said. "Huh?" "Tea." "Narcissistic Tea addicted Jerk." I yelled over my shoulder on the way out.

------------------------------------------------A\N : This is one of my first Fanfiction ever so I wanted to say I hope you enjoyed please leave a comment if I should continue or not. Also I am very sorry that this is short though next chapter might be longer.