Chapter 9 Aokigahara

Ok hello my fellow readers it's me RazorCats. There is one thing I want you to know before we start Aokigahara is a real place in Japan. People kill them self's in the forest and there are a lot of reports on it from what I found actually it is very known for it. Actually I started this chapter before but a movie came out called The Forest. That is what this chapter is about just so you know!!!
------------------------------------------------------

Mai's P.O.V
As the man Akiko had requested we all ended up going to Aokigahara but not exactly there because it's a forest and we don't want to get lost. So we ended up staying at a cabin near by. We opened the doors of the cabin and set everything down for a second. "Akiko, we need places where we can setup camera's like some stable trees." Naru said in a bored tone. "Ahh yes I have prepared for that." He said. He gave me the weirdest look. Naru stood in front of me. "Naru what's wrong?" I asked. Naru went near him and whispered something I couldn't hear. Akiko had a startled face on. "I'm sorry Akiko Naru can be very protective at times." Said Lin with his static voice trying his hardest to cover for Naru. "You can show us where we can set our camera's up now." Said Naru with a calm voice, he quickly regained his composer. (I think that is how you spell it) My head was about to burst from all the confusion, until Naru grabbed me. "Come on Mai we need to go to the tree's he said we should use to keep the camera's stable. " I nodded and followed him and Lin outside. As mister Akiko showed us some trees and stuff to look at I thought I felt something on me. I grabbed Naru or so I thought anyway. I started to shake violently. I turned around slowly. I saw something I didn't want to see. It was a face with blood dripping down with blood. It then gave me the most evil smile ever. "YAHHHH!!" I yell. Naru turned around quickly. "Mai what's wrong." He asked startled from my sudden scream. "The thing I saw Naru it's gone." I say. "It was literally right there and poof it's gone." I finished telling him what happened. He nodded his head 'yes'. "Ok, Akiko you need to show them to us now." Naru said. I had a bad feeling about this. We continued to walk with the camera's so we could set up quickly. I grabbed Naru's arm just in case.

*Time Skip*

We checked out all the tree's and well we ended up using the ones Akiko suggested. We walked back to base after setting everything up. "I'm going to make some tea!" I yelled over my shoulder and started to go to the stove and prepare the tea. I hurriedly did it and walked out of the room. I walked to Naru land handed him his tea. "Thank you, Mai." I nodded and smiled like a goof.

Naru's P.O.V
Mai smiled bright. If she would smile like that all the time... I shook the thought. I almost smiled at her. Almost. Monk and Ayako walked in at the same time. "Hi Monk! Hi Ayako!" Mai said, to them. I nodded at them. "Where is John and Masako? " Ayako and Monk asked. Well that was a good question I don't even know where they are. The door opened a second time. John and Masako walked in. Masako looked like a blushing mess, John smiled though. "Masako why are you so red!? Are you sick!? Do we need to send you home!?" Mai asked. 'Unfortenatly I don't think that is why Mai.' I thought. All well. "No Mai I'm fine. I just feel a little overwhelmed at the moo moment." I smirk a little but they couldn't tell. John smiled. brightened. 

Something knocked on the window. I turned slightly to see Yasu with some information in his hand. I went to the window and open it. "I found good stuff guys." He said. He sat the stuff in front of me and explain the cases of this forest we are investigating. After he was finished he left the case files with me but didn't leave. I took a sip from my tea. (I was going to make a pun there buy was like nah Naru wouldn't do that.) I read threw the files again. "Yasu if you decide to stay her you get the couch we already decided rooms." Monk said. "Okay that is fine, though why can't I sleep with you and Ayako?" he asked. Monk's face heated but wad barely visible. "No." Was all Ayako said. "Why not?" Yasu asked like a child with a pouty voice. "Because you have a couch down here, plus you could ask John and Masako." Ayako. Yasu got excited again. "Please John and Masako?! I will be good and sleep on the floor I just don't want to be alone down here." John smiled awkwardly he kinda giggled, softly "It's okay with me as long as it's okay with Masako." John said. "Fine ok." Masako said with a sigh. 

' I'm glad he didn't ask Mai she would of said yes knowing her.' 

 "Lin you are on duty and if you want someone else to fill in wake me up. Actually Yasu," I said and he nodded. "You can help Lin then you can go to bed." I said. He nodded. I nodded and grabbed my tea and went to the kitchen and sat it in my sink.I turned and went to my room. Mai wasn't there yet so I quickly changed into my pajama pants and went with out shirt. I got under the covers and waited. Mai walked in. And laid down I grab her waist and bring her to me. She made a squeak sound which I find adorable. I put my face near her ear and said "Good Night Mai." She shivered so I brought her closer to me. "Good night Naru." She whispered to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone RazorCats here and I just want to say wow. I made thus chapter as long ad possible. I was going to make cliff hangers all over the place bit decider I should go e you a full chapter. I used Naru's point of view and it was a lot of work. My phone keep auto correcting Mai's name to Mao so that is why that is and Naru's to Nary I don't know why but what ever. Anyway if you enjoyed you do you and drop a comment or something also appease vote. I wasn't lying when I said I was almost done I was I have been really freaking sore for trying in P.E. and yeah never again. Sorry it took so long. Merry Chriatmas and happy New year, happy holidays. Since I missed those lol. Anyway sorry I don't update often. GoodBye. (It won't let me do the face that I normally do.)