Chapter 10

WARNING: Fluffiness for life. Well if you can consider it fluff. (I don't really know how to write unless it's scary shiz.) Oh and it might be a little out of character. Oh and there is a important message to this at the end like I normally have.

Mai's P.O.V

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the curtains. I was going to sit up but Naru was holding me in a warm grasp. I some how managed to turn around. "Naru~." I whispered. I poked his cheek. He groaned in response. "You don't have to get up just let go of me and go back to sleep." He opened a eye at me. "No it's to warm," He snuggled a little closer. "And I won't let go because you will leave without me." I blushed a little at his groggy voice and his boldness. 'It seems he is only like this every time I need to get up in the morning, or when he is tired....' I thought to myself. "Fiiiiiine." I said. He hummed in response. I laid back down in his embrace. I put my face in the crock of his neck, and inhaled. 'He smells like I've smelt him some where before.' I thought to myself while letting the darkness take me willingly.

*MAI'S FIRST DREAM for this case.....* OH THIS ONE IS KIND OF BAD LIKE IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO SUICIDE..... THEN DON'T read but then why are you reading this story?

I awoke but realized, I was for some reason was outside. I sat up. I heard foot steps. Laughter of a child running. The girl screamed in delight as she was running. The little girl had long black hair and a long white gown flowing behind her as she ran. "Catch me if you can!" She yelled. "Not fair you got a head start. " I heard another child yell. The other child was a young boy maybe a year or two older than her. He had light brown hair and had bright blue eyes, and really white skin. I had a feeling of joy over take me because of the atmosphere these two had. All the sudden I was in the same place but it seemed something bad was going to happen. I saw the boy and girl again. This time in there adult years like at least 20. He grabbed the girl and spun her around as he picked her up. He sat her down and kissed her on the lips. "Oh My God how cute." I couldn't help but say. Then finally the last time I would see them for sure. The women came out, of the log cabin..... that we were staying in. "Honey where are you?" the women sounded a little worried. "Honey?!" She walked around back and I followed. It sounded like my stomach dropped. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SOMEONE HELP HIM!!!" She screamed. She ran to the corpse that was hanging by a noose off of a tree. "No honey don't die..." She whispered helplessly knowing it wasn't going to work. All the sudden it was like something snapped in her. She started to laugh uncontrollably. Then something I could never get out of my mind was when she looked straight at me. Even though she couldn't see me she knew I was there. "So she is going crazy huh?" Said Naru as he popped up beside me. "Seems so...." I said. A noose suddenly feel from the tree beside me. It then turned dark. "Honey why did you have to go?! Haaahahahaha." She laughed but there was emptiness. Tears went down her face. Her eyes had a type of emptiness. She put her head in the noose. She jumped down the ladder. Crunch, crunch. and the swinging of the rope on the tree is all I could here. Also some strangle screams. "Oh My God, I feel to my knees and cried a little. The face she made as the light left her eyes all the way......

*End* If you didn't read it before you can read now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone RazorCats here, I just want you to know thank you for the support. I'm so thankful to you guys. Anyway I want to talk to you guys about Naru and Mai. I might not ever put smut in this story ever because, to me it is very innocent. Some of you guys might be thinking 'dude you just wrote about suicide.' I know but I mean the characters are innocent 'Like Mai and John. Mai isn't as innocent as John but I consider them more pure than cats. So no smut. If I do continue this series with another book where Naru leaves and stuff then maybe because they will be different than they are now. (If you read different fanfics you should know that they end up getting separated.) Also keep in mind that Mai doesn't know Gene. She still thinks it's Naru. Okay thanks for reading this note.