Chapter 8 (Filler)

Hello guys I never really have any author note in the beginning but I wanted to explain the song above. I like it as you can see, but it's about a character having 2 personalities and fighting his self so he won't kill anyone. It is indeed a game called Homestuck. It's really fun and good it's also very confusing so make sure to start at the beginning if you play or watch someone else play it. Thank you, and see you at the end of the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai's P.O.V

It's been a whole week since and Naru and I started to date, and we didn't do much cases. I yawned because I was so bored. I stood up and went onto Naru's office. "Naru!" I said in an whiny tone. "What Mai?" He asked looking at me. "I want to do something." He nodded. "Me to but we might have a case soon." I looked at him. HE AGREED WITH ME?!?! "YAY!" I said and hugged him. He stiffened in my embrace but relaxed slowly. I kissed him on the cheek. I released him and he let a huge breath he was holding go. I puffed my cheeks out at him. "Mai can you make me tea?" Naru asked. "Yeah, Sure, Naru." I got up and went to the kitchen. I started to prepare the tea for his highness himself. I giggled at the thought. I started to hum and sway my hips a little. "This how it started didn't it?" Naru said with a barley auto-able chuckle at the end. I squeaked at the sudden voice but didn't hit my arm off the stove like last time. Naru came from behind and put his arms around my waist. He then put his head on my shoulder. (I'm writing the story and I'm FANGIRLING XD.) I smiled. I quickly finished the tea and turned around in his arms. I hugged him back. "AWWWW LOOK AT THE CUTE COUPLE!" Ayako said. Naru tensed but didn't let go. "NOOOOOOO, My little Mai is growing up so fast." Monk fake cried. I let go of Naru and he did the same to me. "I wasn't your 'little Mai' in the first place you dirty old perv." I said with my cheeks puffed out. "Why are you guys here anyways?" Naru asked. "Oh Naru, out of all the people you should know this is our new hangout." Monk said with a huge grin. Naru huffed. Naru grabbed his tea and went into his office. "Seriously guys why are you here?" I asked them. There faces turned dead serious. "Actually, me and Ayako sensed a strong presents." Monk said. I didn't say anything. "Well I thought we could tell Naru or at least give him a warning. " Ayako said. I smiled at them, they were being thoughtful. "Okay go ahead and tell Naru then." I said with a huge smile. 

*Time Skip*

After everyone got settled down and after Naru's weird reaction to what they said, a customer came inside the building. I made some tea and set one down in front of her and one down in front of Naru. "Let's start with your name." Naru said. "My name is  Akiko Fujiawa." The man said. I suddenly felt scared of him. We interrogated him more but there was something wrong with him. "I need to use the bathroom real quick." Akiko said. Naru pointed to it but Monk decided to show him. After the two left I let out a huge breath. "Naru there is something wrong with that man." I said. He nodded. "I noticed it to." I sighed. "This case is going to be dangerous Mai....." Naru trailed off. "And?" I asked.  "You have a choice to leave are not." He finished. "I'm staying." I replied quickly. "Mai take in consideration this could be d-" I cut Naru off. "Naru!.... I will be fine. I want to go, and my answer is final." I  couldn't help but get annoyed, but happy he cared enough to say something. Naru huffed but gave  me a peck on the cheek. Monk and Akiko walked in moments after.  "I will be taking my leave now." Naru got up and nodded. "I will show you the way out then." He said right after. The man Akiko left with a bad vibe but on a good note we have a new case to do. "Mai call everyone." Naru said. since Ayako left but Monk stayed I will have to call ; John, Ayako, Masako, and maybe Yasu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone It's RazorCats here and I know it's been like 2 months since I updated but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want to say thank you for all the support and hope to see you some where on my Christmas break. Oh and Happy Thanks Giving since I didn't get to say it on Thanks Giving. GoodBye (^_^) Sorry I make such short Chapters.