Chapter 6 mansion 5

Mai P.O.V

The book case fell on a little girl. I think it's there daughter!?! "Naru do something!!!" I yelled and ran to the child with Naru close behind. I got down on my knees and tried to help her. I could feel tears falling down my face. I grabbed the edge of the book case and tried to pull Naru grabbed the other side and tried to pull it too. I started to yell for John and Masako who came out shortly after I screamed bloody murder. Grabbed the back corner while John grabbed the other corner. With all our strength we lifted it up. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. No one was there!!! "Impossible." Naru yelled. Masako and John looked confused. "There was someone there before you guys came out." Naru said in his calm cool collected voice. John and Masako seemed shocked by this.  They looked at each other with a loving look that couples have but fear was laced into the look the more they thought. I could smile at the two but this moment is to serious.  "John go get Lin and Monk, Miss Hara get Miss Matsuzaki." Naru ordered with a stern look. They both nodded and walked away. "Okay, now where were we?" Naru asked in a husky tone. "Oh you were about to ask me a question!" I said cheerfully with a huge grin. "Yeah," Naru got closer to my ear making me blush a bright red. "Mai would you be my girlfriend?" Naru asked. I was in complete shock I never thought he would ask me, I always thought of asking him since... he is Naru and it takes him a while to think when it comes to emotional/mental feelings. I smiled real wide at Naru. "Yes!" I said and hugged him. (Almost like a marriage  XD lol) I let go of him. His face still was stoic but there was this glint in his eyes that showed he was really happy. I smiled at him. John and Masako walk in and I let go of Naru. A few seconds after I let go, Monk and Ayako walked in. Lin walked in holding his head most likely a headache from the Monk and Ayako arguing. I smiled at them. Naru glared at the 4 except Lin because he was the  the less talkative out of the 4. I smiled. "Ok," Naru said loud trying to get everyone's attention. "Clearly you guy know we are almost done with the case." Everyone nodded. "I solved the case but all we have to do is exercise the ghost." Everyone was confused. He rolled his eyes. He walked out of the room wanting people to follow. "Follow me on the roof, to uncover the secret." He said with an undeniable smirk on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Omg guys I'm sorry.... I don't know how I'm going to finish this so it's going to be a while. This is only the begining of a wonderful story of the Mai and Naru. Anyway it's RazorCats here and I
 hope you enjoyed. I know this is rushed with Naru and Mai and I'm sorry if It doesn't make sense it's a pain for me because school sucks. Any way If you for some reason like this leave a like or whatever it is, and follow me on here. GoodBye (^_^)