Chapter 3 The Mansion 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Mai's P.O.V*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             My huge smile faded when I had to start to carry stuff. "Why do we have so much stuff," I mumbled under my breath. I walked in with a huge heavy box. I already felt dizzy. I could already tell it was going to be a long day for SPR. After a few minutes of getting lost, I finally found bass and started to put heavy boxes down. I sat down and Monk walked in with a small evil grin. I shock my head and gulped a little wondering what his big bad plan was. I started to unpack my box and sat all the cameras and some cords down on the table beside the box. I finished it up the box and waited for the others so I could start putting stuff up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*2 hours later*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            We finished up everything and I went to sit down for a little.Naru went to his desk and sat down and started to do paper work. I sighed. I was so bored of the base I wanted to explore some more. He highness his self started to speak. "Mai," he said. "Yeah?" I asked. "You are not to leave the base or your bedroom unless your with Ayako or Masako, or one of the boys." I groaned in annoyance. Of course, the time I get board I can't do anything. "Oh and Mai," He said. "Tea." I was then getting angry he gave me a task to do but I can't do it without someone. "Naru?" 'Hmmmm' he hummed. "Are you dumb?" This of course made him drop everything I was doing. "What?" He hissed. "I hope you realize I can't go alone so you will have to go to." He nodded his head. "I know Mai, just seeing if you were paying attention to what I said. " I know he lied. "Whatever," I yelled with anger laced all through my voice. 

           I started to walk out the door. I held the door so his highness his self could walk out the door and lead the way. He walked out the door and waited for me to shut it. I walked behind him not knowing where we were going. We made to the kitchen with silence the whole time. As I was starting on the tea Naru starts to talk to me. "Mai?" Naru asked. 'Hmmmmm' I hummed. "Oh never mind." Oh I hate when he does that. I can't ever tell what he is thinking.

(I'm going to try this but if it doesn't work out never doing it again)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Naru's P.O.V*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           I watched Mai. Move around slowly getting what she needs for tea. I smirked a little bit, hoping she won't notice. I started to think about my diseases twin brother Gene. I remember him but his face in my head it fading. If he hadn't of left for Japan... I Pinched the bridge of my nose. "Oh does someone miss me?" Gene would ask. I snapped out of my thoughts Mai made a little yelp and fell backwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Mai's P.O.V*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Ouch I burned my hand of the kettle. I fell backwards. I squeezed my eyes tight and waited for the ground to give me a welcome hug but, that hadn't happened. I opened one eye and saw Naru above me with one hand under me holding me up like we just got done dancing and this was the final part. I blushed a bright red colour. I just notice how we are the only ones in the kitchen. I blushed a darker colour. My hand started to throb and I grabbed it quickly and started to see a blister from the really hot kettle. I made a little whimper and Naru pulled me up and walked me over to the sink.

              He put cold water on and put my hand under it. A sigh of relieve escaped through my lips a smile spread across my lips. "Mai stay here I will get the first aid kit." I nodded my head once knowing I won't leave the kitchen if it keeps burning like this. About a minute Naru was back with the first aid kit. He told me to take my hand out of the water. "No," I said and shook my head no. "Yes, right now." He demanded. 

             I just couldn't help it. "No, it's going to hurt." I said in a small voice. "No it won't just give me your hand so I can put stuff on it." He argued. "Fine." I quickly gave him my hand so the effect would last long enough. It started to ware a little and a low whimper crossed my lips. I tried to pull my hand back but his grip was strong. He put something on it I couldn't see. It felt good. Another sigh of relief. He was behind me so I leaned on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That Will be it guys. I hope you enjoyed please favorite and vote. Also please Follow me if already aren't. ~^_^~ Peace out dudes and dudets. Until next time.