Girl talk

I was now on my way to Howard and Heidi's house for a sleepover with Heidi. I've had a sleepover before, but that was a few years ago, but I finally get to relax and talk about what I have been doing for a while now. I wasn't the only one invited to Heidi's sleepover. There was also the flute girl, Debbie Many, and Theresa Tower. Debbie and Theresa hang out a lot and flute girl just keeps concentrating on her flut and school work just like me. We were all in a circle and was now changing a new subject.

"OK, now that I have your attention, what do you want to chat about?" Asks Heidi.

"How about something about the school's lunch? It needs a new menu and get rid of that grossed sloppy Joe for once. I can't even look at it. It might food poison someone."

"Ha, ha. Finally, someone knows my pain." I said.

"What about the teachers? It's ok to mess with them, right?" Asks Debbie.

"No, I don't even want to talk about them. They already showing there selfs to the world." Says Heidi.

We all laughed.

"Well, nothing else happens at the school. But-" Theresa smirks.

"Theresa, I know that smile on your face."

"What? What is it?"

"How about we talk about the boys for the moment?"

"Oh, great idea!"

Everyone agreed. I never talked about boys before, but not in a good way. Like I said, I'm from Japan. You might know that girls from there will call boys perverts and stuff like that to get as far away from Japan them as possible, but I don't do that. I mean, sure, boys won't mess with you no more, but some don't know better. And plus, it's annoying.

"Sam, you want to start it off?"

"Why me?"

"Because, you just got here and we wanted to know how it is to meet american boys."

Dang it. She has a point. I did see some cute boys when I came.

"Uh, some are cute."

"That's it? Well, we'll come back to you later on then. Flute girl, how about you?"

"Nope. Not into that lovey-dovey stuff. I'm too busy with work."

"Debbie? You have to like someone."

"Not once I fell in love with a boy."

"Theresa?"

Theresa stood silent. I think she does have a crush on someone. I can feel it.

"I-I don't have one either."

Ah man. I wanted to know.

"Wait, what about you Heidi? Who's your crush?"

"Right. Who's your crush?"

"Don't have one either."

"Ok Sam. Your our last hope. Do you have a crush on someone?" Asks Debbie.

I paused for a moment. All I can think about is Howard and Randy. Their the only boys I know about and spend time with.

"Well, what about the ninja? He's pretty cute."

"Oh, he is! I just hope one day I know what he looks like. I bet he's dreamy." Said Theresa.

"Well, sort of. I have a weird feeling in my stomach for him." Said Debbie.

"I've always wanted to ask him some questions." Said flut girl.

"Well, that's cool. We can talk about the ninja. Sam, what do think about him. Do you think he's cute to you?" Asks Heidi

"Uh, I just say the guy. I need to progress a little more so I can get comftable of a ninja behind at our school."

"Wait, this is your first time seeing a ninja?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Well, join the club, Sam. Because there's gonna be a lot of action in school for now on."

I'm OK with that, but as long as I know about the ninja, the more I get to show myself later on. They might be a few surprises when that ninja boy sees me. Just as long as I can team up with him. Later on, we watched movies and played pillow fight. We did our nails and etc. And we finally went to sleep, but at the middle of the night, my new phone vibrates. I picked it up and it was from Randy. I smiled and read the text.

"Sweet Dreams, Sam. Can you come over to the park next Saturday? I need to ask you something. Text me back in the morning.

-Randy."

I put the phone back down and looked up at the ceiling. I wonder what he's going to ask me next Saturday. I'll wait and see.

A/N: Just so you know, when I first made this book, I was supposed to put in some of the drawings were not mine, but something is wrong with my tablet and it won't let me type right. So the cover of Randy was made by Foxyelie from deviantart, I forgot the other artist who made the girl version of Randy. I just recolored her. So @ponninja said that she would tell Foxyelie that I stole her drawing, but I didn't say that I drew it. So I'm asking you this important question. Should I change my cover, or delete the story, so I won't get into trouble? I know a LOT of authors put in their OWN colors on someone else's pictures. What I'm saying is that I don't want to get in a lot of trouble with @ponninja and Foxyelie. All I'm saying is that I'm sorry. I just hope I don't get into a lot of trouble. Thank you for listening. See you in the next chapter. Or maybe not.