Chapter Eight

The next day, after the whole hospital incident with Kyle, I went over to his house. I needed to talk to him.
~
I knocked on his front door and shortly after he opened it.

"Leah?"

"Kyle, I really need to speak with you about what happened, um, yesterday,"

"Oh, here come in, You can take a seat on the couch, I'll make some hot chocolate?" He asked.

"Sure, Yes, Thank you," I spoke while sitting down on the black leather couch.

His house was very modern and nice, while mine was aged and cozy. I set my purse beside me, and turned to look at Kyle working away with the kettle and chocolate mix.

"Could you help me please Leah?" He called.

"Yes Kyle I'm coming!" I ran into the kitchen and took hold of his oxygen tank and he took the two large mugs.

He sat down on the other end of the couch and I sat down opposite of him. Kyle handed me my mug of hot chocolate. I sipped it slowly.

"So, About the whole, um, situation," He thought for a moment.

"Well, um, Leah, I'm really sorry, I just um, the drugs they use in there, make me all loopy, you know?" He said taking a long drink of hot chocolate.

"So you're telling me that it was the drugs?" I spoke loudly.

"Leah, Listen to me, I said I'm sorry. It was the freaking loopy drugs! You know I would ne-"

I leaned in and forced my lips onto his. I couldn't believe it! I was kissing the boy of my dreams!
I pulled away after around ten seconds because I knew he would be short of breath.

"Wow," Kyle whispered.

"Um, Oh my goodness. Uh, sorry, I, Uh, I think I should go," I stuttered.

I picked up my purse and tried to leave as fast as I could go.

"Again sorry, um, text me I guess," I shrugged while walking out the door.

What have I done?! Why did I kiss him? I'm such an idiot!!
Now Kyle will never text me back. That's just how it goes. And trust me I've been through this a few good times in my life. I'm not saying I have had many boyfriends, because I haven't.