Chapter 1: The date

(Ali's POV)
I'm Alison and I am 16 years old. I am intersex , no one knows about it only my parents.
2 years ago I started to have a crush on my best friend. By the time I started to fall for her.
Her name's Emily, she's the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. She's very shy which make her cuter.
(Em's POV)
I'm Emily and I am 16 years old. I'm a lesbian I came out one year ago. I love swimming and hanging with my best friend, Alison. I started to have feeling for her but I try to ignore it because she would never fall for me.
I am at my locker, taking some books than I hear :
"Hey Em !" says Alison happily. I turn around and stare at her. Her golden locken, her smile, her beautiful blue eyes, she's perfect. I must've stare too long because she started to blush. Wait, did I just make her blush ?
"Hey Ali ! How are you ?" I ask as I finally make an eye connection with her.
"I'm alright, what about you ?" She asks smiling.
"I'm fine" I say nervously. It's crazy how much I'm nervous with her.
"Do you want to hang out after school ? We could eat at the Brew" suggests Alison.
"Uhm, yeah yeah of course why not " I say smiling.
"Great so see you later " with that she walks away. I walk to the class and the whole time
I can't listen the teacher because all what is on my mind right now is Alison.
(Ali's POV)
I was in my class and I didn't even listen what the teacher said because I couldn't stop thinking about Emily. Should I tell her everything ? It would change everything maybe she may loves me back. Am I ready to come out ?what if we secretly date ? Wait does she even love me that way? Ugh what if I mess everything up ? No I can't lose her she's my everything. Then the ring bell rings so I get up and go to the lunch. I walk to the table where my best friends are sitting. There's spencer, she's a brunette and she's very smart, and then Hanna she has blond hair and she's so funny, then Aria she's a brunette and is short. She's passionate about art. And there's Emily. They're all laughing about something.
" what's up guys ?" I say as I sit down in front of Emily.
"Nothing just Hanna being Hanna " say spencer still laughing at whatever Hannah said.
We talk and talk until the ring bell rings. I link my arm with Emily's because we all have the same class,English.
Finally, school's over ! I wait Emily in front of my car. There is she. she's so beautiful. I enter into my car and she sit in the passenger sit.
"So ..how was your day ?" I ask trying to not sound nervous.
"It was great..I guess and what about you" she asks with a cute small smile.
" better now " I say looking at her. She blushes.God she's so cute.
We drive off in a comfortable silent to the Brew. I park my car und open the door for her.
" thank you" she say with a small smile.
We eat and talk and laughing during the whole time. It's start to get darker so we drive to her house. I park my car and then I walk with her until the porch of her house.
"I had very good time with you" she say smiling.
" me too" I say smiling too.
" see you tomorrow at school " she say.
"Yes " I say. We look into each other eyes then I lean and give her a small peck on her cheek.
We both smile and blush.
" bye !" I say while I walk toward my car. What did you do to me Emily Fields?
(Em's POV)
I'm laying in my bed thinking about Alison. Maybe she does love me. Or it was just a friendly kiss.
Hey ! It's my first fanfic. The personage are from Pretty little liars. English is not my first language so sorry for the mistakes.