Chapter 10 : back at school

( Em's POV)

I wake up with the feeling of two strong arms around me. I smile and turn around to face her. She has hey eyes close and a pair of hairs on her face. She's so adorable. I gently put her hairs away from her face and caress her check.

I press myself closer to her and put my head on her chest. I listen to her heartbeat then I suddenly feel something puking my leg. I smirk knowing what it is. I grab my phone and look at the time. We have 45 minutes before school starts.

I want to shake her to wake her up but an another idea comes on my mind.

I pull off the blanket and slowly take her sweatpants off.

Then I take her boxer off too revealing her member.

I start to lay soft open mouth kisses near her member. I caress her member with one hand. I feel her getting hard. She turns me on.
I put her erection on my mouth taking as far as I can. I hear Alison growls in pleasure. I smirk and lick the head of Alison's clit. I run my tongue them move my mouth up and down the shaft causing Alison to moan. Alison's moan are getting louder and louder as I  suck on her member. I feel a two hands on my head pulling me closer.

I swallow the liquid that Alison just releases. I go up to her and kiss her.

" good morning baby" I say softly.

" good morning to you too babe. I love you " she says with a goofy smile.

" I love you more " I kiss her. I can feel Alison trying to get further but I roll over.

" nope, we have to get ready for school " I say picking my outfit up.

" fine " she answers with a pout. We both change into our daily clothes.

~ at school~

Me, Alison, Aria, Hanna and Spencer walk in front of the brew . They are planning a sleepover while I look around until something caught my eyes.

It's just a little girl hugging, who I assume, her mother. It reminds how it was with my mother when I was little. I feel a warm hand on mine. I look to see Alison with a worry face.

" are you okay ?"

" yeah I guess I just zoned out" I lie but of course Alison notice it.

" you sure ? You know you can tell everything " she squeezes my hand.

" yes, I am" I peck her lips smiling.

We all walk to school and classes. We have English together.

I am listening what Mr Fitz explains than I feel something vibrating. I look it's a message from Alison :

From Baby❤️:
I just want to kiss you right here and right now.

I smile.

To Baby❤️:
Just do it. But after school.

From Baby❤️:
😕

To Baby❤️ :
Just two hours. Don't worry

" so class is over ! " screams Mr Fitz while all other student are already at the door.

" come on baby " says Alison taking my hand and walk me to the biology class. I have biology and she has maths.

" after school I will be waiting for you here " Alison says kissing me.

" K babe " I say walked into my class. I sit next to Samara since we have to make a partner work.

" hey " she says smiling.

" hi" I answer before opening my book.

The teacher start to explain some bio stuff and then the homework. He explains that the we will have to start this partner work in the next bio class.

Once class is over I get up, say a " bye " to Samara  and walk to find Alison.

I walk over her and jump on her wrapping my legs around her waist. She put one arm on my butt and the other on my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her closer to kiss her. She let my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues don't fight for dominance instead  they move in  synchrony.

" let's go " I tell her breathless.

We walk hand in hand toward the girls.

" do you guys want to go to shopping? " asks Hanna

" no me and Aria have to learn for this test. The test you need to learn too " says Spencer.

" you guys are no fun ! Ali ? Em ? Pretty please ?" Asks Hanna desperately.

" Nope " we both say.

Then I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn around to see Samara.

( Ali's POV)

I am in a conversation with the girls but then Emily turns around causing us to stop talking. I turn around as well to see a blond smiling.

" hey Emily !" She says exciting. Who is she ?

" hey Samara "  so this is Samara. The girl who was calling Emily non-stop.

" I was wondering if you want to come over like now ? I need some help for bio " she asks ignoring my glare.

" sorry I have plans maybe later ? " answers Emily. Then Samara hugs Emily. And finally goes away.

" so that's Samara " I say.

" we're going to study " say Spencer and Aria walking away.

" me too " says Hanna walking away.

I turn to Emily she's confuse.

" I still don't like her "I say. Emily wraps her arms around me.

" babe, it's just for bio" she says trying to reassure me.

" but she's beautiful " I say. " it's just.. I hate seeing this girl with you because I feel like she's going to take you away from me. Because at least she's normal. "

" hey hey don't say that. She mights be beautiful but you are totally breathtaking. And if you feel insecure about this big extra of yours" she says grabbing my crock and caress it. Luckily we are alone every student are already away. I moan at the sensation.

" I never wanted someone so badly before" she says whispering in my ear.

Then she takes her hand away and walk.

This girl would be the death of me.

I hope you guys like this chapter !
Thanks for reading :)