Chapter 4 : Hiding

(Em's POV)
It's been two weeks since I've been dating Alison. Everyone know we're dating even our parents they all surprising take it all good. But of there's some people at school who are homophobic. We were always together. We didn't go any far than kissing and I'm fine with that. Last week it was her birthday she's already 17 ! My baby is growing too fast !

It's Saturday so usually Alison and I meet the girl at the brew and then I spend all day with Alison. I'm sitting on Alison's bed. We are in our sweatpants and baggy T-shirt.
We both have messy buns. She's right next to me I rest my head on her shoulder she wraps her arms around my shoulder. We are watching " the other woman".
When the movie ended, we didn't even move. I look over Alison. She's looking at the ground thinking about something. Almost immediately I start to get worry.

" Ali ? Babe ?" I say worriedly.

" uh ?" She answers looking at me. I study her for a moment. I know that look. It's the look she has whenever she's worried or sad about something but doesn't want to show it.

"Hey baby, what's wrong ?" I ask softly as I held her hand to let her know she can tell me everything.

" nothing princess don't worry" she says kissing my cheek. I know she's lying but I let it go because I don't want to push her. And eventually when she's ready I know she would tell me.
I cuddle with her. I notice that in the past weeks every time I cuddle with her she crosses her leg. Or is it just me ?
(Ali's POV )
We were watching a movie with Emily. I can't help but think about what would happen if I tell her ? I know Emily is not the person who will insult immediately when you tell her something very dark. She try to understand you and comfort you at first.
But it's very difficult what if she loves less after I tell her ?

Then I hear a soft voice saying " Ali? Babe ?" Emily asks me "what's wrong".
I tell her that it's nothing. I know she knows that I'm lying but she decides to let it go. Thank god. I look at her she's so beautiful. How did I get so lucky to call her mine?
Then of all sudden she turns her face. Facing me. She grabs my face and kiss me hard. She lick my bottom lip. I open my mouth enough to let her tongue in. Our tongue fight for dominance. We pull away because we needed air then we go on.
I bit on her bottom lip causing her to let a moans. God her moans. I feel myself getting hard. I panic and stop before it's go any further.

" what's wrong ?" Emily asks me with a confused face . God I can eat her up! She's so cute!

"I'm not really ready for ..." I tell her while looking down.

" hey babe " she says grabbing my face and make me looking into her eyes." I'm not either. There's no rush. Let's just enjoy the day right now. How about we go for walk?"
I smile nodding. She always knows what to say. We go into the woods. Hand in hand.we just walk silently.

(Em's POV )
When we got back at home it was time for me to go home. Once I get home I get a message of Alison :

From Baby❤️:
Hey princess did you get home safe ? ❤️

To Baby❤️:
Yes, I did. ❤️ I miss you already :/

From Baby❤️:
I miss you more :( ❤️ let me take you out tomorrow!

To Baby❤️:
It's a date. Good night babe ❤️

From Baby❤️:
Sweet dreams princess !❤️
I smile and fall asleep.
(Ali's POV)
After texting Emily I just sit on my bed. I can't believe I'm gonna tell her my secret. After Emily went home my mom talk to me about that. She told that she trust Emily she knows that Emily won't break my heart. I know I can trust her. She means the world to me. She's my everything. Then I fall asleep.