Chapter 5 : The Secret

(Ali's POV)
I'm so nervous. I'm planning to have a picnic with Emily at the kissing rock. Then go at Spencer's family lake house since it's near of the kissing rock. When we were little we used to go there and play. I just finished my make-up so I call Emily.

" Hey, you ready beautiful?" I ask her.

" yeah, I am." She tells me in a sweet tone. Would she still use that tone to me when she finds out ?

" okey, baby. I'm on my way."  I tell her. I really try to hide my nervousness but I'm sure I failed.

" I'm waiting " she says before hanging up. I go to her house and knock at the door.
Mrs Fields opens the door with a fake smile. She may accept our relation but she's still unsure about me dating her daughter. I can't blame her through after all at school no one dare to confront me because they're all scary of me.
I'm like the mean queen B.But I would never be mean to Emily. My sweet Emily.

"Hi Alison. Come in " she says letting me in. I go in.

" Hi Mrs Fields. How are you ?" I say nicely. I really want her to like me.

" I'm fine, thank you. And you ?" She ask me politely.

" I'm alright" than Emily comes. She's wearing a mini-short that shows her long and toned legs and a black top. She hugs me and tells me a hello.

"Hey, you look beautiful " I will never get tired telling her that, she deserves to be remind how much beautiful she is everyday.

" thank you. You too " she says with a smile. I take her hand.

" shall we go ?" I ask her she just nods. We say goodbye to her mother and go to the kissing rock hand in hand.
While we walk, Emily links our fingers together. I love it. I love the way our hands fit perfectly together. Just thinking about that little detail makes me melt.

(No one's POV)

At the kissing rock
Once Emily and Alison got there. They start eating and talking. Until a comfortable silent comes. This silence makes Alison think. How should she tell her ? How can you tell something like that ?

" Emily" it's caught Emily's attention Alison always call her " princess" or " baby", unless it's serious. " I just want to tell you..." Alison starts but can't continue.
She fights, trying to not let her tears down . Emily takes her hand and squeeze it. Alison looks at Emily and sees the brunette giving her a reassuring smile. She look into those warm eyes and says in a sad tone " I'm not like the other girls... I'm different. After I tell you that you can run away and call me a freak. I'll understand" Emily wants to protest but she knows she shouldn't. Right now she just has to listen.

" I'm intersex".That's it. Alison can't believe herself she just admit that. She let her tears fall down on her face. Alison waits for Emily to run away or to tell her she's a freak.
Then she feel a soft hand whipping her tears.

" I would never tell you something like that. You're so far away from that. Don't ever think that of yourself. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I love you so much." Emily caresses Alison's face and kiss her lightly. The blond can't believe what just happen. She examines Emily for a second and sees nothing but comfort and love. Alison pulls Emily into her and kiss her hard. Emily bits Alison's bottom lip causing Ali gasps. Em insert her tongue in. Their tongues fights for dominance.They pull away to catch their breath.

" damn I love you so much" Alison says still trying to catch her breath causing Emily to chuckle.

"Let's go to the lake house and watch some movie " says Emily. Alison give a nod and a smile to the brunette, because she always know what to say.

Once they enter the lake house they immediately sit and watch some TV show. Alison is still under the shock that Emily stays with her. She can't help but feels so lucky. There's something that bothers Emily. She wants to know more about that. Is she the only one to know about it ? Excluding her parents of course. When she says intersex did she mean she has a dick ?

Alison can feel how her girlfriend wants to ask for more but keeps herself. Alison wraps around Emily's waist and pulls her closer.

" hey, I know what you thinking. And yes when I say intersex I mean I have the below part of a man. " Alison tells her. Emily smiles because Alison just knows her too well.
Emily sits on her lap facing her. Both legs on each side of Alison she kiss her hard. She than let go to kiss Alison's neck. She sucks her neck causing Alison to moan. She feels something poking on her thigh. When she realizes what it is. She pulls away and smirks.

" is it me or someone is horny ?" She asks still smirking. Alison blushes and smiles.

" well if you're sitting on me like this ..." Ali trails off and starts to kiss Emily's face causing her to giggle. Emily rests her head on the crook of Alison's neck.  Ali wraps her arms around Emily and hugs her thigh.

" you know you're the only person besides my parents to know about that"  Em looks up " it's like you're the only person I can be honest with. I love you Emily" Ali says almost crying at how happy she is. She can't believe that a angel like Emily is still with her.

" I love you more Ali" Emily says.