Chapter 11: Samara

(Ali's POV)
I'm sitting on my bed alone with my phone on my hands . I don't where Emily is. She just tell me she has to make a partner work with Samara. I don't want to be too much clingy but I call her anyway.
" hello ?" Ask Emily once she answers my call.

" baby, what are you doing ? " I ask.

"I'm at the Brew with Samara "

" oh, and when will you come back ?"

" just 15 minutes more. We are almost done with this homework babe"

" I'll be waiting "

" I love you "

" I love you more " then she hangs up. Since I have nothing to do I just watch a movie.

I start to look through Instagram and see a new picture where Emily is tagged.

It's her and Samara. Samara smile facing the camera while Emily is writing something. She seems concentrate. This Samara girl is really desperate. I feel so lucky that Emily is mine.

(Em's POV)
" finally " I exclaim once we are done with the homework.

" yeah, so do you want to stay a little longer ? Drinking coffee ?" Samara asks me smiling.

" no thank you. I really need to go " I answer her nicely.

"Can I at least walk you home ?" She asks again

" well fine " I say giving in.

We go together to Alison. She just asks questions about me and vice versa.

" you know if you didn't help in Bio. I would have probably get a bad note "Samara says with a grateful smile.

" you're not that bad. You just need to some practice" I smile back.

We arrive at the porch of Alison's house.

" so I guess I will see you tomorrow " Samara says.

" yeah so goodbye "

" goodbye " She starts into my eyes then my lips. She do it again.
Samara starts to lean toward me. Then I realized what was about to happen I did the first reaction that comes in my mind. Slap her.

My eyes widen. " I'm sorry " I exclaim as she holds her check in shock.

" no no I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that it's just ..." She says on the verge of her tears. I immediately feels guilty. I know she tried to kiss me although she knows I'm in a relation with Alison but seeing her crying makes me worry. She's my friend after all.

" hey what's wrong ? Come on " I sit on a the stairs of the porch she sits next to me.

" I'm sorry Emily I though you liked me too"

" I have a girlfriend and I love her -"  I try to say but she cuts me off.

"I know I understand-" this time I cut her off.

" no you don't ! Now how am I going to tell Alison that you tried to kiss me ? In HER porch"  I say angrily causing her to cry harder. I feel bad again.

"Can we just forget what happens ?" Samara asks hopefully.

" yeah ok " I say. She get up and I do the same. She pulls me into a hug I hug her back.

" stop crying okay " I tell looking into her blue eyes. She finally smiles and hugs me again. Then the front door opens.

(Ali's POV)

I hear some noise from the outside. I open curiously the door hoping to see Emily. And there is she, but not alone. She's with Samara and she's hugging her.