Chapter 2 : The next day

(Ali's POV)
I'm getting ready for school. I text Emily.

To Emily❤️:
Hey, I'm almost ready. Pick me up in a few ? 😁❤️

From Emily❤️ :
Yes, of course. Be there in a few ☺️❤️

I smile at her text. It's like everything she does makes me smile. I curl my blond hair. Then I hear the doorbell ringing. I take my purse and go downstairs.

" how are you Emily " my mom says hugging Emily.

" I'm fine, what about you Mrs.Dilaurentis ?" Emily answers. God she's so nice.

" I'm alright" my mom says smiling. Then Emily looks up and sees me.

" hey Ali" she says smiling. I quickly go to her and hug her smiling.

"Hey Em" I whisper in her ear. " shall we go ?"

She nods and we say goodbye to my mom and go outside. We walk in a silence to school. I really want to take her hand but what if she rejects me ? I take her hand and look at her. She looks at me with a smile and squeezes my hand. We walk hand in hand to school talking about random things.

~end of school~
Me and Emily went to a café and now we are sitting face to face talking and laughing.Then the waitress comes to us. Ugh she is looking at Emily up and down.

" what do you want to order " she says to us but still looking at Emily. My Emily.

" I just want a Frappé " says Emily.

" and I want a Latte Machiato " I say kind of coldly to her. She smirks at Emily.
That bitch.
" now you can leave !" I say in a menacing tone. She quickly leave. I turn to look at Emily. She has that cute confusing face of hers.

" what's wrong Ali ? You didn't have to be mean to her" she says in a confusing tone.

" what ?! This girl was checking you out ! " I say annoying.

" Maybe she just wanted to be friend " she says in a neutral tone.

"Honey, no women checks out like that if she just wants to be friend " I answer. Then the waitress comes with our order. Once we get our order she leaves. Good.
We leave the café and walk into the wounds. It's very calm and I love it. I look over the blue sky.

"It's very beautiful " she says

"Yes, it's almost as beautiful as you are " I say looking at her lovely. She has a small smile and she blushes very hard. That's when I give it up. Without thinking I press my lips over hers.Our mouths move in synchronized. I wrap my arms around her waist, she put her arms around my neck. We pull apart because we needed air. It was honestly the best kiss I ever have.
" come on " I say taking her hand. We arrive to my house. we are standing in front of my door.

" well I will see you tomorrow " she says smiling.

" okey text me when you get home " I say pecking her lips. She go to her house.

(Em's POV)

My mom needs to go for the whole night to Ravenswood because of her work. She's a police officer. So she explain all the rules.

" I have to go now okay ? Goodbye I love you " my mom says

" I love you too" I say hugging her back. She drives off.

I call Alison to tell her if she wants to sleep over.

(Ali's POV)
I'm at home alone. My parents are on a business trip and Jason god knows where. Emily calls me so i immediately answer

" hey em" I say smiling like a fool.

" hey Ali, would you like to sleep over ?" She says.

" yes of course I would love to. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I say.

" great ! I'm waiting for you, bye" she says in a exciting tone.

" bye " I answer with the same enthusiasm.

( Em's POV)

I prepare everything. Then I hear the ball rang. I open the door to see a happy Alison.

" hey" I say hugging her thigh. Even though I saw her like 30 minutes ago I've missed her so much.

" hey " she says kissing my cheek. I take her hand and lead her to my bedroom.

"my mom's gone for the whole nigh so it would be just the two of us " I tell her as I reach for the movies.

" okey " she says with a flirtatious smile. I blush. I try to hide it but it's impossible.she laughs.

" what?" I ask her still blushing.

"You're just so cute " she says smiling lovely to me. I blush even more.

" so what movie do you want to watch ?" I ask her

" fast and furious 7 " she tells me almost immediately.

~later~

We watch the movie cuddling. I have one leg over her legs and my arm wrapping her neck. She has her arm around my waist. The movie is over. I turn the light off and go back to her. I put my hand on her cheek and kiss her. I feel the same firework as the first kiss we shared today .
" goodnight Ali " I say.
" goodnight em" she says wrapping her arms around my waist from behind. I feel so safe with her.