Chapter 13 : first menace

( Ali's POV)

I begin to lay soft open mouth kisses on Emily's neck causing her to let a moan. I lift her shirt and start to kiss her chest earning more moans from my girl.

I take her bra off and massage her breast while I kiss her collarbone. I feel Emily grinding slowly on my already hard member. I take her hard nipple on my mouth and suck it. Emily put her hand under my shirt and caress gently my side.I let go of her nipple to take my shirt and bra off. I take my pants off and Emily do the same with her pants. I kiss her on her lips and caress her firm butt cheek.

Emily rolls over and sit on my erection. Fuck I feel like I'm going to explode. She start to move her hips back and forth.

" babe.. I need you" I grab her hips pulling her closer. She is still grinding on me.
" God, you're so beautiful " I say as I caress her perfect body. I can feel her wetness through her underwear. She bent over and kiss me. This kiss is full of desire and love. I kiss her back longly. She pulls away to kiss me neck. I moan as she bites on my weak spot. She starts to kiss my collarbone then between my breast.

She take off her underwear and my boxer. She grinds on my member teasing me again. Damn I can't take it anymore.

" baby please.." I beg moaning. Emily takes a condom and put it on my penis. She sit up and enter my cock in her vagina.

" oohh" Emily moans as I am fully in her. She starts to move up and down slowly. This feeling is seriously killing me. Then she moves faster and harder.

" fuck I'm so close. Don't stop " I moan closes in my eyes savoring the pleasure. She start to slam her vagina on my cock. I feel her walls tighten around my hard cock.

" you're so big" She starts to moan loudly.

" I'm cumming" she moans. I feel her release on my cock causing my cum to be huge.

She pull my member out of herself and lay next to me breathlessly.

I pull the condom out and clean myself. I wrap my arms around Emily pulling her closer to me.

" I love you" I say looking into those brown eyes I madly fall in love with.

" I love you more" she says blushing. I smile at her cuteness.

I kiss her forehead then her cheek them the tip of her nose causing  Emily to giggle. 

" I love you so so so much" I say still kissing her face. She laughs. I swear her laugh is the most adorable things I've ever heard.

" you're the best thing that happens to me" she tells me.

"I'm so lucky to have you, you little badass"  I tell her. She playfully slaps my arm.

" hey ! I'm not !" She exclaims.

" yeah sure you're not"  I say with sarcasm. She just blushes.

" can we go to the brew with the girls ? " she asks me.

" yeah sure. Let me call them" I peck her lips and call the girls

~at the brew~

As soon as I walked hand in hand with Emily in the brew, Aria ran to me and hug me tight. I let go of Emily's hand to hug her back. Behind Aria stand Spencer and Hanna.

"I'm here for you no matter what " Aria says. I smile at her and hug her again.

Then Spencer hugs me and says "I love you no matter what " I smile. it's make me smile that my friends support me.

"Are you okay ?" Asks Hanna hugging me too. I take Emily's hand.

" yeah, I'm fine " we all walk to a table and sit down. We order our drink.

" who could have done it ?" Asks Aria.

" I don't know" answers Emily holding my hand.

" well it's doesn't matter it hap-" I try to say but Spencer cut me off.

" it does matter. Ali this person ruins your reputation by revealing one of your secret. This person wants surely to destroy you. Do you have any idea of who would want to ruin you ?"

" that Mona girl you bullied her a lot. Well you bullied a lot of people so " says Hanna.

" I know I wasn't nice back there but I change or at least I try to." I tell them. I don't want them to see me as the old me. I was seriously a bitch.

" we know babe" Emily says giving a reassuring smile.

" maybe we should start looking for this person " says Hanna drinking her hot chocolate.

" what's the matter ?" I ask.

" if this person exposes your secret then I have no doubt he or she will expose ours" answers Hanna. " besides how to hell does this person know your secret ? " she has a point.

" you're right. But how are we supposed to find him or her ?" Asks Emily confused.

We all stay quiet. We seriously have no idea what to do.

" how about we ask some people of the school? Like Spencer asks Toby and Emily asks Samara and-" trails Hanna.

" the hell with it !" I say angrily.

" oh calm down. Why are you like this about her ?"

" last time she tried to kiss Emily " I say with jealousy in my voice.

" what?" All the girls excluding Emily exclaims.

" yeah but then em slapped her-"

" Emily slapped her ? Our sweet innocent Emily ? " I nod smirking at Emily who is blushing.

" oh man who knew an shy girl could be aggressive?" Asks Hanna.

"Shy girls are always the wildest one" I say still smirking at Emily. She blushes even harder. God she's so cute.

" Alii stop it ! " Emily says and slap playfully my arms. I laugh wrapping my arms around her. I kiss her cheek. Then we start to talk about random things until it was time for us to go.

We say our goodbyes to the girls and walk away. My phone beeps. I unlock it to see who text me but it's a unknown number :

It's my turn to torture you -A

I hope you like this chapter !
Have a great day :)