Chapter 7 : left

( Em's POV)

My mother caught me calling Alison she literally goes crazy and drags me out of our house. She drives me somewhere. I just keep my head down and trying to not let the tears falling. What is she going to do ? Why does she even all of this ?!

I just wish that understanding was the first reaction of my mother, when I came out.
It's starting to get a little bit dark. I want to ask her so badly where we're going but right now I'm like paralyze. I can't say something because I know that I would break down.

Suddenly she stopped the car in front of a small motel. She opens her door and get out of the car. I do the same as her and turn to face her.

She hands me a billet of 200$. I look at her confuse and scary of what could happen.

" there. It should be enough for three days. After that go anywhere you want " she tells me with no emotion.

" wait, what ? You're going to leave like this ? " I says not believing it. What the fuck.

" look, I'm very sorry. Everyone deserves a parent who will support them and love them.
But I can't-" she try to say but I cut her off.

" you're sorry ? Stop with your bullshit ! I know that since I came out you didn't accept it but before you would have never do something like that ! "

" Just like I said I though it was just a phase. But then since you started dating her you're head over heels for her ! This time it's not just a phase this girl has changed you !
I didn't raised you like that !" She says raising her voice.

" don't talk about her like that !" I snap.

She turns around and is about to walk away. Guilt and sadness come immediately to me. As much as I think about how bad she is I can't just let her leave me like this. I grab her arm and turn her around.

" no mom, please don't do this " I say letting my tears fall down on my cheeks.

" I can't do this anymore. I'm not strong enough " she's about to get in her car.

" you know what ?" I say getting her attention. " I was right"

" you were right ?" She asks confuse.

" I remember the look in your eyes when I told you I was gay, and from then I knew that one day or another you will stop loving me. Here we are. I was right" I says trying not to cry anymore.

" glad for you " my mom says before driving away.

Shit. What am I going to do ? I call the first person who comes in my mind.

(Ali's POV)

I'm sick worried about Emily. Of all sudden my phone rings. When I saw it's Emily who's calling I respond immediately.

" baby ? Where are you ? I'm sick worried about you !"

" Ali calm down. I'm in front of a motel." She tells sobbing. Wait what is she doing there ? And most important why is she crying.

" Em what's wrong ? Why are you crying ? And what are you doing in an motel?"

" can you just come and pick me up ? I will tell you later " she says still sobbing.

" okey baby give me the address I'm coming"  i say before hanging up. I call my mom to drive me where Emily is.

" what is she doing in front of that motel ? What happens ? " she asks me.
" I don't know mom. I don't know " I answer. We arrive in front of the motel and see a sad and crying Emily.