Chapter 12 : by your side

( Em's POV)
" they know about your secret"  Hanna says panicking. My eyes widen I look over Alison and see she's just as shocked as I am.

" what ??! How..?"  Alison asks on the verge of her tears. I sit up and take her hand trying to comfort her.

" I don't know ! Someone found out and told everyone "

" what a-am I going to do ?" Alison's voice cracks. I can't take it anymore. I grab Alison's phone.

" we will talk later, bye " I say to Hanna. I hang up and look over Alison. She's crying.
I try to wrap my arms around Alison but she push me away.

" Don't touch me ! "She snaps. I'm taking back by her words because Ali never snaps at me before. I get up and go to the bathroom. I let the warm water fall in the bath until it was full. I put the bubble bath in.

I go back to the room and see Alison lying on her bed, her back facing me, crying silently. My heart just cracks. I swear when I find the person, who told everyone about her being intersex, I will beat the shit out of him or her.

I crawl over Alison.

"Babe..?" I kiss her head she turns around tears on her baby blue eyes. I hug with all the strength I have and she hugs me back as hard as I hug her. She rests her head on my chest still crying.

" what would happen in school ? " she ask scared. I lift her chin up making her look at me.

" everything is going to be fine. Some people will judge you but it doesn't matter-"

" it does matter !" Alison exclaims " because after that ..." I can see she wants to explain how she feels but she doesn't to sound too much weak. And Alison hates being weak.

" they are going to judge me. Probably for a long time. And I don't how much time it will take for you to realize.. that I'm just causing trouble for you. I could never be good enough for you. I don't want to lose you because you're the best thing that have ever happen to me"

Hearing her say this just makes my heart melt. I grab her face and kiss her passionately. We pull away because we needed air. I rest my forehead against hers.

" you will never lose me. I love you, Ali. So much. Now come and go in the bath that I just made for you " I take hand and lead her to the bathroom.

She starts to undress herself slowly. Fuck. I look away.

I look again and see Ali smirking. She turns around and asks me

" can you help to take off my bra ?"

" yeah" I awkwardly walk towards her and take her bra off. Now she's completely naked.

" thank you " she says and lay in the bath. She closes her eyes appreciating the warm water. I am about to exit the bathroom when a soft voice stop me.

" em ?" I turn around.

" thank you" Alison says with a grateful smile.

" just enjoy your bath I will be right back " I smile back.

I enter the bedroom and immediately call Spencer

" hey Alison w-" Spencer try to say

" Spencer " I cut her off.

" Emily ? "

" yeah. Spencer you probably know..you know..about Ali "

" Yes"

" do you have any idea who did that ?" I ask.

" no I don't know. All I know is that the whole school receive a message saying Alison's secret. Nothing more "