Chapter 8: Cuddle & Netflix

(No one's POV)
" she did what ? " Aria asks surprise, she can't believe what she just heard.

" she left me in front of that shitty motel with 200$" Emily reply trying to hold her tears back. The girls came over to let Emily and Alison explain why they weren't at school.

" I can't believe your mother would do something like that " says Spencer. Alison wraps her arms around Emily trying to comfort her.

" wow and I though that my life was complicate " admits Hanna. All the girls glare at her.

"Will you guys come to school tomorrow?" Asks Aria trying to change the subject.

"It depends on Emily " answers Alison kissing Emily's cheek earning a smile from her.

" yes, we will come " Emily says kissing Alison quickly.

"And where are you going to stay ? If you want you can stay with me " says Hanna eating her cookies.

" nope she's staying with me " says Ali before Emily could say something.

" do you plan on going back to your mom ? You know to take your stuff" says Spencer.

" I don't know if I can go there alone " admits Emily painfully.

" hey we're all here for you princess don't worry " Alison says and the others agree.

" yeah I guess I will go with Aria " Emily says unsurely. Alison's face turn into a frown.

" you don't want me to come ?" Alison says trying to hide her disappoint.

" no !.. I mean I think I should go with Aria " answers Emily " you know so you can chill with Spencer and Hanna " 

" yeah ! Talk with Spencer and Hanna. We will be fast " Aria says.

Alison turns to Emily " call me if anything happens " " yep, don't worry " Emily pecks Alison's lips quickly and drag Aria outside leaving Alison, Hanna and Spencer confuse.

( Emily's POV)

Aria and I enter to my house. We used my keys that to my luck I still have.

" come on Aria  ! We need to take my stuff and fast. I don't want to face my mother"

" yeah I understand  "

" so ?" I say packing my stuff in a suitcase. " so what?"

" Aria you wanted to talk to me in private. That's why I didn't want to take the others"

" oh yeah.. How was it to come out ?"

" where's this coming from ?" I say closing the suitcase.

" I just want to know" I shoot her a knowing look.
" well listen- " she try to say but she is cutting off by the loud sound of a door. We both walk downstair to see my mother looking at us in shock as if she didn't expect to see us.

" just here to take my stuff " I say kind of harsh to her and leave. The petite brunette awkwardly follow me.

" so you wanted to say ?"  I ask her texting Alison telling we are coming.

" nothing nothing. It's unimportant " " you're sure? You were pretty serious "

" yeah don't worry " she try to convince me but I know she's lying. I just shrug it off.
I walk into Alison's house and Alison immediately attacks me with kisses and hugs.

" someone miss me a little too much " I say laughing and kiss her passionately.

" shut up. You know I can't stay away from you " she gulps when she realizes what she said. I chuckle and kiss her sweetly. The girls say " goodbye " and leave. Her mother have to go to Ravenswood because her brother causes some trouble, so we were alone.

" Netflix and pizza ? "  asks Alison. I nod my head with a goofy smile. I really love pizza. She call the pizzeria and sit next to me. I struggle into her arms.

" I love you " I tell her looking up at her. I don't know what I would do without her.

"I love you more " she says before putting her lips on mine. We kiss, my tongue pleading for entrance, she let me. Our tongues fight for dominance which to my surprise I win. I start to smile into our kiss causing her to smile back. She pull away and ask " why are you smiling " I just laugh " because I love you" she laughs

" that's not even a reason Emily!"

" I know I just wanted to say it" the doorbell rings she gets up and walks downstair.

Alison comes back with drinks and the pizza. I put " Orange is the new black" and cuddle  with Alison.

~ later ~

(Ali's POV)

Emily and I are in a hot make out session.I pull away from our kiss and kiss her neck. I find her weak spot and bite down there. She lets out a raspy moan. Damn she's so hot. I continue to kiss there until a mark appears. I kiss lower to her breast. She lets louder moans. I feel myself getting hard.

" are you sure ?" I ask her before it go any further. We both are virgins. I surely want my first time with her but I don't know about her. I will wait until she's ready.

Then I hear her say " I wouldn't want anybody else"

Do you guys want some sparia ?
Have any suggestions ?
Thanks for reading :)