Chapter 9 : first time

(No one's POV)

"I wouldn't want anybody else"

Alison kisses Emily on the lips. Then she starts to kiss her neck again. She trails her lips down her neck, across her collarbone. She put her hands under Emily's T-shirt caressing her stomach then grabs the shirt and try to lift it up. Emily sits and help her to take it off. Alison starts kissing her breast and unclasps Emily's bra.

" you're so beautiful " Alison says staring at the brunette. She can't believe this is all hers. Emily rolls over so she's on the top and take the top of the blond off. She attacks Alison's neck with kisses and bites down on her weak spot leaving a hickey. She starts to grind her hips against Alison's causing both of girls to moan. She can feel her big and hard erection. She take Ali's bra off and sucks on her breast.

She trails her lips down on her stomach earning more moans from Alison. She takes her sweatpants and boxer off to see her big erection. Emily's eyes widens.

" you know, you are huge for a girl " Alison laughs before rolling over and takes Emily's jeans and underwear off. She put the condom on then she kisses Emily and grinds her massive erection against Emily's center.

" Ali" Emily moans in a raspy voice. Hearing Emily moaning her names, makes her more turning on. " I want you"

Alison spreads Emily's legs and place herself between. She kisses Emily's toned stomach. Alison is gently and careful making Emily feel like she's the only girl in this world. Then she inserts one inch inside of Emily. Then more inches causing Emily to almost cry out. Ali immediately stops and asks

" are you okay ?"

" yeah yeah.. Just wait a minute " Alison starts caressing Emily's face.

" okay go on " then Alison inserts her more and more until she's fully in her.

She thrusts inside Emily slowly until she hears her say :

" baby faster" she starts to go in and out faster and harder. She hits her g-spot

"God you're so big " says Emily still trying to adjust at her large size "I'm close" moans the brunette grabbing the sheets  " me too baby " 

" Ali faster faster baby" she screams. Then she rolls over and sits up on her Alison's sticking up cock, straddles her hips. She goes in and out hard and fast.

Alison grabs Emily's ass and thrusts her hard cock into her wet center. She can feel her walls tighten around her cock.

" ALI" she moans loudly as she cum all over Alison's penis. " E-EM" Alison cum

She pulls herself out of Emily and take off the condom throwing it at the trash. She wraps her arms around Emily still trying to breath normal.

" that was amazing " Emily says breathless.

" I love you Emily "

" God i love you so much " says Emily before struggle herself on Alison.

~later~

(Emily's POV)

My legs are still sore so we just stay on the bed cuddling.

" which job would you like to have ?" Alison asks of all sudden.

" I don't know yet but I have kind of interest on being a teacher. You ?" I look at her and catch her smirking. " why are you smirking?" I ask with a playful face.

" just imagining you as a teacher. How hot you would be " I smack her arm.

" Ali ! " I laugh then I get a call when I see it's Samara I immediately hit the decline button. I look through the missed calls and see that she called at least three times.

Alison frowns " who was it ?"

"No one" I answers closing my phone. Alison take my phone but I don't stop her. Her frown turn into a confuse and piss off face .

" who's Samara ?"

" she's my bio-partner "

" why is she calling you ?"

" she's not very much good at bio, so I help her sometime. I guess she needed help that's probably why she called"

" I don't like her." Alison says with a frown. I laugh and kiss her on her lips.

" why ? "

" I don't know"

" don't worry. I'm all yours " I says wrapping my arms around her neck.

" and I'm yours" she adds with a grin wrapping her arms around my waist.

Hey ! I hope you guys like this chapter.
It's the first time I write a sex scene so sorry if it was bad.
If you guys have any suggestions for this story please tell me !