Chapter Ten

~Ayano's POV~

It's been about a week already and I'm already going to advance to floor 200. I was about to register for to advance, but I saw Hisoka waiting there.

"H-Hisoka!?" I said in shock.

Hisoka looked at me without any particular expression then licked his lips and had a creepy grin on his face. My expression, however, turned into disgust and the need to vomit or just punch him in my face then run away and whatever.

"Ayano!" I turned around to find silver.

"Killua?" I whispered quietly to myself.

"Ayano! It's been a while, huh," I found Gon and Killua standing side by side facing me.

"Yeah Gon, it's been a while," I said and smiled.

"Oh right! I kept that promise! I brought Killua back for you!" Gon a exclaimed happily.

"P-Promise?!" Killua said, not knowing what Gon a had said.

"Yeah," Gon started. "I promised Ayano that we would bring you back for her."

Killua gave out a small sigh. "Alright. He kept his promise and you got to see me here."

"Seems like one of you three is already a ripe fruit..." The three of us turned around.

"Hisoka!?" Gon and Killua said in sync.

"Oh yeah, you're still here," I said with an irritated look.

"It's too early for your two," Hisoka looked at Gon and Killua.

"What? No it's not," I argued then turned around to face them. "You guys are already training with Wing-sensei, right?"

"Wing-san?" Gon said.

"Yeah, we are." Killua stated.

"Good," I said. "Now go to him before he gets here."

"What? Why?" Gon asked me.

"Just go!" I said to them. "His nen is too powerful. You guys could get hurt."

"Then, why do we have to go to Wing-san?" Killua asked.

"Just leave already!" I said loudly to them. "I don't want you guys getting involved without knowing how to use nen yet! Come back before midnight."

Gon and Killua nodded and ran away to find Wing. I faced Hisoka. He smiled and licked his lips. Then suddenly, he threw a card straight to my face. I caught it with ease.

"Hm..." He had a stupid expression on his face.

"Another Queen of Hearts, huh," I said staring at the card. Then three it back to him, nearly hitting his face. He didn't even flinch.

"I warned you before to watch out with whose hearts you're messing with," Hisoka said.

"I don't get it! What hearts?" I sighed in defeat.

"You know who..." Hisoka smiled.

"Fine then," I stomped forward. "Don't tell me!"

I walked right through his aura.

"You already learned nen?" Hisoka asked me.

"Yeah," I said in annoyance.

"You really are a ripe fruit," Hisoka muttered. I turned around to register in. "Floral Angel,"

My eyes widened. "Don't you dare call me that again!"

"You don't like the title people have given you?" He asked me.

"It brings back too much..." I mumbled.

"Tou much..." Hisoka repeated. "Memories, perhaps?"

"Shut up," I said then walked away angrily to my room.