Chapter Fourteen

~Hisoka's POV~

I looked at Ayano with an extreme appetite. I must've really gotten into her head to make her use her nen this early.

"Wings of Roses," she chanted emotionlessly as I saw her amazing aura in the colour white form the shape of Angel wings. Her wings slowly faded into a pink, then to a red. "Shoot."

Red thorns came shooting at me. Her bloodlust spread, revealing the deadly atmosphere of her aura. "They must be very precious to her..." I mumbled.

"Release." She said as her wings were visible without gyo.

~Killua's POV~

'Gon probably hasn't thought about Ayano's eyes for a while, so he most likely forgot that they have powers.' I thought to myself.

"Hey, Killua," Gon called to me as I faced him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"About Ayano's eyes..." He started off. "She didn't tell us why she always spaces out, remember?"

"Why she spaces out..." I thought about it for a bit and realized she didn't tell us. "But she hasn't been spacing out recently."

"That's what I'm worried about." Gon said in a serious tone. "Let's ask her after the match."

"Y-Yeah..." I said with a hint of nervousness.

'Ayano might be in for real trouble.' I thought. 'If she's evil, I think I might end up regretting not liking her back then.'

~Ayano's POV~

'... Him.'

I was surrounded by darkness. I couldn't see anything. It's trying to consume me.

'K... Kill...'

"That voice..." I tried to say, but my body wasn't responding. I instead ended up speaking in my mind, by the dark level I was in. "I know that voice..." I continued to say I my head.

'Him...'

"I can't. I won't," I responded to the voice.

'Kill...'

"I won't kill anyone..." I said.

'Kill...'

"No." I firmly thought.

'K... Kill... Him...'

"I'm not killing anyone."

'Killua...'

"W-What...?" The voice told me a name. "You never tell me who to kill..."

'Killua... Kill... Him...'

"N... No..." I was in pure shock. "Why Killua..."

'He's the one...'

"What do you mean...?" I asked with fear.

'That killed them...'

"You don't mean..."

'He killed your parents.'

"Killua..."

'Kill him.'

I opened my eyes to find myself on the ground. I still had no control over my body, but I could clearly see what was happening.

My body got up and released a powerful amount of nen and released to Hisoka. That's it. I won. Hisoka was knocked out, by a huge surprise. Before he was blacked out, he pulled a card out of his pocket and smirked.

Queen of Hearts

My eyes widened. He knew from the start that I was going to kill Killua, which literally broke my heart. Not anyone else's.

I blocked everything out. I didn't even listen to the announcer or the crowd cheer for my victory. Still, with no controwl over my body, it just stood there, but I felt a single tear roll down my face.