Chapter Four

*Alec*

    "ALEXANDER, THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" Magnus exclaims as I hold on to my sides from laughing so hard.

    "Sorry," I gasps, "But it kinda is, Mags. You should have know what he would do considering he destroyed half of your glitter collection last time." I finally calm down from my laughing. Glancing at Max and Ajax, and see that they were all on the floor laughing.

    While Ryder was leaned against the wall smirking, "Oh and that won't come off with magic. So it stays."

    "YOU WILL PAY, CHILD." Magnus says darkly as his hands glow blue.

    "Magnus, calm down. It doesn't look that bad." I try to reason with him but he just glares.

    "IT DOESN'T LOOK BAD! ALEXANDER, HE DYED MY HAIR PURPLE, PINK, ORANGE, AND GREEN. THOSE COLORS DO NOT GO TOGETHER!" Magnus yells.

   "Well, you shouldn't have put glitter hair dye in mine, Uncle Magnus." Ryder stats. Max and Ajax have finally calmed down and are standing up. "Come on guys. Let's go finish our game." and the boys run to the other room.

    "I hate that child." Magnus grumbles looking in the mirror.

    "I still think you look really hot." I say as I walk up and hug him. "Besides, you should have known he would retaliate." I chuckle. Magnus rolled his eyes and turned so he could kiss me.

    I heard loud knocking on the door and went to open it and see Jace, Clary, Izzy and Simon. "Come on in guys." and I head back to the living room. Suddenly I heard what sounded like choking and looked back and saw Jace with a fist in his mouth and the others with shocked expression. Then I realized Magnus was still in the living room.

   "What happened to you, Magnus?" Clary asks shocked.

   "Your demon child. That's what." Magnus grumbles and Jace loses it he's ended up on the floor grabbing his sides. "Take him and be gone."

   "Well I guess I now know why Ryder wanted that potion." Clary says staring.

   "What?" Magnus growls and Clary's eyes go really wide.

   "U-Uh. I now know why he want that one potion Adam was working on last week." she says and Magnus starts walking toward her with a murderous look on his face.

   "Magnus calm down. It will come out soon." I say as stop him from pouncing Clary.

   "Fine." he grumbles before walking into our bedroom.

   "Well, that was a nice laugh." Jace says as he stands up, "What did he do?"

   "Glitter hair dye, on Ryder. Again." I sigh as I head towards Ajax's room. "Max, Ryder your parents are here." I see the boys were sprawled out on the bed playing a game.

   "Alright." They say and start getting their stuff, and I head to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

   "Bye, Uncle Alec. Bye, Uncle Magnus. See you later Ajax." i heard the boys yell as I walk back into the living room.

   "Bye boys. Iz, I'll stop by the Institute some time in the couple of the days." I say as I walk them to the door. After shutting the door and telling Ajax to clean up his room I head to clean up the Kitchen and living room. Turning on the stereo I start singing as I pick up.

❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

THIS IS MY HEARTBEAT SONG AND I'M GONNA PLAY IT BEEN SO LONG I FORGAT HOW TURN IT UP UP UP UP ALL NIGHT LONG OH UP UP ALL NIGHT LONG