Chapter Fifteen

Pic of Asmodeus

*Clary*

  "NOW," Alec yelled and he was free of his chains. He ran for the demon and kicked it out of the way before standing in front of Jace. I start walking towards them.

  "Alec, look out." Magnus yell as I get behind Alec.

  I grab his arm and turn him so he was facing me. "Ready?" he mouths and I nod before carefully handing him a dagger so no one sees it.

  "Clarissa, kill him." Nate yells, "End him."

  I spin on my heel and throw a blade at him, "Oh, shut up." I growl, "I told you if you hurt my family I would destroy you. And honestly did you think I would join you with out a fight."

  "What's going on?" Nathan asked confused and Nate yelled something in a language I didn't understand then all they demons started attack us. Fighting off as many as I could while Alec let the others go I tried to make my way to Nate.

  "I should have known you would do something like this. You came with me way to easy." he growled and Asmodeus came up behind him and they both started fighting me. I cry out as Nate sends a spell at me and it hits my side I glare at him before swiping my blade at Asmodeus. Suddenly I'm fly back and land by the other as they fight off the rest of the demons.

  "Clary," Jace yells as he hit the ground beside me. "Are you ok?" I nod and look ahead and see Nate and Asmodeus coming towards us.

  "Jace, do you trust me?" I ask him as I sit up.

  "Yes, I do." he says confused.

  "Good, I want you to take care of Nate." I say as I stand up, "I'll handle Asmodeus."

  "Clarissa, you can't take him on yourself." Magnus says while staring at his father.

  "Yes I can. I just have to be like him." I say and smile at him, "But I need you to open a portal to the demon realm. Now." Magnus sighs but does it and I tackle Asmodeus through it.

o o o o

o o o o

 o o o o

o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

o o o o

 o o o o

o o o o

 o o o o

o o o o

 o o o o

o o o o

 o o o o

o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o

 o o o o