Chapter Sixteen

Pic of Clary's wedding dress, only the one imagine it with 3/4 sleeve

This chapter is for @chickenwhisperer16and everyone else for all the votes.

*Jace*

  "Why isn't she waking up?" I ask scared. Two hours have pasted since she came through the portal into the institute. "She should have been awake by now."

  "Jace, calm down Magnus is doing all he can." Alec says as pace in in front of him. I look over and see Magnus was working over Clary.

  "I know, I'm just worried. She took on a Greater Demon by herself and on a demon realm." I sigh. "I'll be right back." I head to Ryder's room to check on him.

  "Hey, dad. Is mama awake yet?" He asks when I knock on the door and I see Ajax and Max are laid out on his bed with him.

  "No not yet. I was just going to check and see if you needed anything." I say.

  "Can we order pizza? None of us have eat since breakfast." Max says looking up from his book.

  "Yeah, I'll go get you boys some." I chuckle I go grab my phone and wallet from our bedroom before heading out. "Hey Iz, if something happens while I'm gone call me. I'm going to get the boys some pizza. Do you want anything?"

  "No, be careful." Izzy yelled as I walked out the door. I shake my head as I walk towards the closest pizza place. I was thinking about all of they stuff we had done in the last nine years.

🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒FLASHBACK🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒

   THREE WEEKS AFTER SEBASTIAN DIED

  "So when are we going to tell Ryder I'm his dad?" I ask Clary as I help set the table at her apartment.

  "I figures we could do it tonight." Clary says from the stove, "I mean it been a few weeks since you came back into my life and its kinda getting weird with Ryder calling you Mr. Jace all the time. I'm just worried about how he will take the news."

  "Well he can't hurt me. So I take that as a plus." I say jokingly.

  "You are so weird," Clary laughs as she sets down the pan of baked ziti. "But I love you."

  "I know I'm amazing." I chuckle as I pull her into a hug. "Can we wait until after we to tell him. Cause this looks good."

  "Sure, they should be getting here in a few minutes." as soon as she finished saying that the front door slammed open.

  "MAMA, Mr. JACE," Ryder yells as he comes running into the kitchen.

  "What's up, tiger?" Clary asks as she bends down to his level.

  "Uncle Alec said that Aunt Izzy was expecting a baby. How did she get a baby in her tummy?" Ryder asked as seriously as a one year old can.

  "Um, well. She ate a seed and now its growing in her and in nine months it will be a baby." Clary says and I smile at her.

  "Oh, ok. Can we eat I'm hungry." Ryder says before walking to the kitchen sink to wash his hands before sitting down.

  "Well that was awkward." Clary muttered before sitting down. After we ate Clary and Ryder sat down on the couch while I stood to the suddenly nervous. "Ryder I have something to tell you."