Chapter Ten

*Adam* [Three Days Later]

   "No way." I whisper as I stare at the map before jumping up and running out of the library. "I found her." I yell as I skid to a stop at the doorway the kitchen I don't see Jace but I do see Isabelle at the stove. 'Shit, I am leaving as soon as I find Jace' I think as I back away.

   "JACE FREAKEN HERODALE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I yell walking back down the hallway thankful Isabelle didn't see me.

   "In the living room." I heard him yell I walk into the living room and see him with kitten ears on his head, "Don't ask. What did you want?"

   I shake my head before grinning, "I found her." Every turns to stare at me, "She outside the city. If we go now we should be able to get her back before nightfall." I say.

  Jace jumps up and runs past me yelling, "ALEC, MAGNUS WE'ER GOING TO GET CLARY." five minutes later they were in the living room while Magnus was making a portal. "Izzy, you watch the boys. We'll be back soon." Jace said before walking through the portal and I followed him.

    We were standing in the middle of a field. Looking ahead I saw a huge ass house/mansion. "We need a plan." I heard Alec say as he walked up beside Jace.

*Jace*

   'Angel Raziel.' I think as I see a huge mansion. I'm standing in the middle of a field. "We need a plan." Alec says as he walked up beside me.

   "Kill Nathan. Take Clary home and never let her out of my sight again." I say as I stare at him. He nods and heads for the house.

   "Keep your eyes and ears open we don't know what will happen. If you find Clary, sent the others a message. Alec your with Magnus, Adam with me." Alec says before opening the door.

    Checking all of the top three floors, we all meet up at the door to the basement. Nodding to Alec I open it and start down the stairs. "Nathan, stop going easy." I heard Clary say. 'What the fuck' I look at Alec confused and see her looks the same.

   Stand at the bottom I see that the basement was a giant training room. Spying Clary and Nathan, Nathan was throwing red balls at her and she dodged them. "We've been at this all day. You need to stop." Nathan sighed, "I know you want him dead since he hurt Ryder but if you keep this up you will have a breakdown with all the training your doing." 

   "Nathan, he was able to make me swallow it. Just like four years ago, I should have been able to stop it. Instead I drank his blood. Who knows how long before I'm like him. I want to kill him before that happens then I you to tell someone about that new rune and get if put on me." she pants out.

   "I will since your helping me I will help you. And hope not to die in the process." Nathan says, "Clarissa, you say that your family is smart, but from what I see they are stupid."

    "Shut up, I know they are standing there. I knew when the stepped into the house." Clary sighed before looking at us, "You can come in nobody is going to kill you."

    "No but I'm going to kill him." I say angrily, "Why would you be helping him, for all you know he could be playing you."

   "Jace I know he is not playing me. I have seen both at the same time. I'm not stupid." she yelled back, "And I thought I told you if something like this happens you have to stay with Ryder."

   "I have been. I wanted to save you but it looks like your all buddy, buddy  with the demon." I say pissed that she would think that I broke my promise. Staring at her I see that her once bright green eyes now had flecks of red in them.

      "Clarissa, calm down before you lose control." Nathan said from behind her. I watched as she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.

    "Sorry, " she said as she opened her eyes again. "I'm so happy to see you." I smile and pull her into a hug.

   "I swear on the Angel, I am never letting you out of my sight again." I muttered, I look up when I hear someone cough.

   "Clarissa, I'm going to get dinner started. No more training today." Nathan say heading towards the stairs. I watch as he heads up.

   "Did he hurt you? I swear I will kill him in the most painful way." I say as I look her over.

  "No. Jace I'm fine, calm down." she says before walking towards the stairs, "Come on, I want a shower and I need to explain whats going on to you guys. Please try not to kill Nathan, at least listen to what he has to say." we nod and follow her to the living room. "I'm going to my room, I'll be back in a few."

    "Wait can I come, please?" I ask before she walks away. "I just want to be near you." she nods and we head to the third floor. When we get to her room she grabs some cloths and walks into the bathroom shutting the door. I look around the room and see that it looked like her room at her moms house. Spotting a sketch book on the bedside table I pick it up and flip through it.

    Ryder, Adam, Ajax, Max, Izzy, Simon, Me, Alec, Magnus, Chris, New rune, the Institute, Me, her mom, Luke... wait new rune? flipping back to the drawing I stare at it confused, 'Why did she draw a new one?' I think.

    "I'll explain that after we talk to Nathan." I look up when I heard her.

   I watch her walk towards the door, "Why did you lie to me four years ago?" I ask and I see her tense. "I know you were kidnapped. I found the sketch book you hide in the library."

   "I didn't want you to worry, besides I came back in one piece." she sighed before walking out, I sigh and follow. After we ate Clary and Nathan sat down and explained what was going on and what their plan was to stop it.

_____________________________________________________________

So what do you think? Should Jace and the other agree to help? What do you guys think happened four years ago?

Please VOTE and COMMENT. Thank you for all the support. XXX