Chapter Nine

*Jace*

    "Anything?" I ask as I pace the library floor.

    "No, we haven't found anything new since you asked three minutes ago." Adam sighed.

   "Well what am I supposed to do?" I say angrily, "It's been two weeks."

  "I know that. I am doing everything I can. But every time I think I got something it ends up being a false alarm. Her 'signal' is all over the place." Adam yells back. "So for the love of Scooby, shut up."

  "Fine." I snarl before storming out of the room. "Alec, what are you?"

   "Living room," Alec yelled and I head towards him. When I get there I see Ryder sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with Magnus standing beside him. Magnus's hands were on Ryder's shoulders glowing blue and he was chanting.

   "What's he doing?" I whisper to Alec, not wanting to disturb Magnus did that once and never want to do it again.

  "We might have found a spell to reverse the demon rune. So he's trying it." Alec whispered back, "Any progress with Adam?"

   "No, he kicked me out." I sigh. Suddenly something hit the ground starling Magnus and I flew back.

   "JACE!" I heard someone yell. "Are you ok?" Alec face appears above me.

   "Yeah, I really need to learn not to be in the same room with Magnus when he's doing magic." I say as I sit up. "What?" I ask when I see everyone staring at me.

   "You...um..." Alec starts scratching his neck while Magnus just looks at me wide eyed. 

   "Dad look in a mirror." Ryder says slowly. I walk over to the mirror on the mantel and freeze.

  "Magnus, please tell me you can fix this." I say slowly as I take in the black kitten ears on my head.

  "No, but it should wear off in a couple of hours." Magnus finally says and I spin towards him.

   "Jace it not that bad." Alec says stepping in front of me, "At least this time you didn't get turned into a full animal." I glare at him and stalk out of the room and head towards mine and Clary's room knowing nothing can get me there.

   After walking into the en-suit bathroom I stare at my reflection. "I look like shit." I mumble as I head towards the bed. "Soon I'll find you Clarebear."

*Clary*

   "What are we training on today?" I ask Nathan as I sit down at the table drinking my cup of coffee.

  "Nothing, I have some things to do so, you have a day off training." he says before disappearing.

   "What the hell am I supposed to do?" I say to the empty room. "Besides it not like I can go home." 

  Walking room to room I start singing softly,

❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

A MILLION THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD SHOULD I LET MY HEART KEEP LISTENING

CAUSE UP TILL NOW I'VE WALKED THE LINE NOTHING LOST BUT SOMETHING MISSING

I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT'S WRONG WHAT'S RIGHT WHICH WAY SHOULD I GO

IF ONLY I KNEW WHAT MY HEART WAS TELLING ME

DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M FEELING IS THIS JUST A DREAM UH OH YEAH

IF ONLY I COULD READ THE SIGHNS IN FRONT OF ME

I COULD FIND A WAY TO WHO I'M MEANT TO BE UHOH IF ONLY IF ONLY IF ONLY

EVERY STEP EVERY WORD WOTH EVERY HOUR I'M FALLING IN

TO SOMETHING NEW SOMETHING BRAVE TO SOMEONE I I NEVER BEEN

I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT'S WRONG WHAT'S RIGHT WHICH WAY SHOULD I GO

IF ONLY I KNEW WHAT MY HEART WAS TELLING ME

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M FEELING IS THIS JUST A DREAM UHOH YEAH

IF ONLY I COULD READ THE SIGHNS IN FRONT OF ME

I CULD FIND A WAY TO WHO I'M MEANT TO BE UHOH IF ONLY YEAH

AM I CRAZY MAYBE WE COULD HAPPEN WILL YOU STILL BE WITH ME WHEN THE MAGICS ALL RUN OUT

IF ONLY I KNEW WHAT MY HEART WAS TELLING ME

DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M FEELING IS THIS JUST A DREAM UH OH

IF ONLY I COULD READ THE SIGHNS IN FRONT OF ME

THEN MAYBE I COULD FIND A WAY TO WHO I'M MEANT TO BE UH OH

IF ONLY YEAH IF ONLY YEAH IF ONLY YEAH IF ONLY IF ONLY

❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

   "Still see you have a wonderful voice." I heard a males voice from behind me. Spinning I see Nathan... no he would never compliment my singing.

   "Thanks Nathan, but your not the real one, are you." I say fingering the dagger in the back pocket of jeggings.

   "Smart, how'd you know?" he chuckles eyeing me up and down.

  "The compliment and your eyes are red not black." I say backing up a step when he walked towards me.

   "Always the eyes." He sighed before pinning me to the wall, "Well don't worry your eyes will be like this soon." Dragging me to the middle of the room and throwing me down he stands above me.

   "What are doing?" I ask when I look up and see that he was cutting his wrist open. "HEY!"

   Suddenly he grabbed me and pinned me to his chest shoving his bleeding wrist to me mouth. "Swallow," he said before yelling, "Why don't you join us, Nate."

   "Let her go demon." the real Nathan hissed holding a very scary looking knife. I start choking on the blood that was pooling in my mouth trying not to swallow it.

  "No, she needs to come to her full potential. The most powerful DEMON SHADOW HUNTER, she will be mine." the Nathan holding me said before flicking his wrist and the real Nathan flew threw the doorway and he then covered my nose so I couldn't breathe. Finally about to past out from lack of air I swallowed. "Good girl." he whispered before pulling away from me as I hit the floor greedily sucking in air, "Oh and by the way your son has a demon rune on him so he will be like us soon." looking up at him I glare as hard as I can while panting. "I'll see you soon, love." and everything goes black.

*Nathan(real)*

   "Fuck." I yelled as I slid to a stop beside Clary, "Come on wake up." I shake her shoulder she groans and opens her eyes. I sigh in relieve green eyes.

  "What the hell happened?" she groans before shooting up, "He hurt Ryder."

   "Yeah I know." I say and she stare at me really hard, "I just found out that's what I was doing today. Bane was trying to remove it before I knocked something over and interrupted them. Oh and your boyfriend has kitten ears on his head."

  "That thing has to die." she hissed before standing up. I nod and follow her to the kitchen.

   "We start training harder tomorrow." I say and head towards my bedroom.

_______________________________________________

{song: If Only by Dove Cameron}

So that was your first meeting of the other Nathan, What do you think?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.