Chapter Seven

*Clary*

   "Clarissa, wake up." I heard a mans voice. I groan as I open my eyes looking around I realize I have no idea where I was. Hearing a chuckle I glace over and see Nathan.

   "Where the hell am I?" I growl at him trying to sit up only to realize I was handcuffed to the bed. Glaring at him I sit up the best I can.

   "Somewhere that Herodale ass can't find you." Nathan says, "Oh and Bane is back with his boy toy." Nathan walks over to the table in the corner and picks something up. Flipping through it he holds it in front of me.

    "What did you do?" I demanded when I read what was on the page.

    "I didn't do anything.." he chuckles darkly, "But you have to do what I say, or your son will die. Understand?"

   I nod thinking of ways to kill him slowly and painfully. Damn bastard hurt my family.

  "Good, now lets see." Nathan says before snapping his fingers and a flash of light. After my eyes a just to the light I realize I was sitting in a chair in a kitchen.

   "Eat." Nathan says setting a plate of food down in front of me. "You will need your strength for training."

   After I finished we headed towards another room, "Holy Mother of Razul." I gasps as I see the size of this training room.

   "Like it." Nathan asks smugly, "I figured you would. Now we have a lot of training to do."

   "Why do you want to train with me?" I ask, "Aren't you afraid I will kill you?"

   "I have my reasons. And it you want your family safe you will do what I say with out question." Nathan says.

   "What are your reason? You kidnapped me and Adam four years ago and locked us up in a celler and beat the crap out of us.?" I snapped back stretching.

  "None of your business." he snapped back after a few minutes, "Go stand by the wall and dodge what I throw at you."

   "Fine, you could have at least answered my question." I grumbled as I spun to face him. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I hit the ground as a ball of fire was aimed at my head.

   "Dodge them or you will get burned." Nathan yelled smugly and threw another one.

"This is gonna be a long ass day." I grumbled as I got to my feet again.

*Magnus*

    "Magnus, come on wake up. Let me see your cat eyes." I heard a voice ask, "Come on, Magnus."

   Opening my eyes I'm confused on where I am then I see my blue eyed husband. "ALEC!" I sit up fast and everything spins out of control.

   "Whoa slow down. You've been out of it for a few hours." Alec says as I lay back down.

   "Alec, what happened to Clary? I remember her talking or making a deal then nothing." I ask as everything settles down.

   "We don't know. All we know is that you were brought back and Ryder has a demonic rune on his arm." Alec says as he sit on the bed with me, "Magnus did you take the Book of Black?"

   I nod then wrap my arms around him. "I'm sorry. He threatened you and Ajax I didn't know what else to do." I cried, "Please don't leave me."

   "Never," Alec says as he hugs me, "I will never leave you."

   "I'm sorry." I sniffed and hugged him tighter. "I gave the book to Nathan."

   "I figured." Alec said, "Now we have to save Clary, get the book back, and get rid of Nathan."

   "And figure out a way to save my son from turning into a demon." a new voice says. Looking over I see Jace in the door way. "Anyway, glad to see your awake, Magnus."

    "What is it Jace?" Alec asks sitting up.

   "This was taped to the front door. I figure I would read with you." Jace says holding up an envelope.

  "Well open it." Alec says sitting back. Jace rolled his eyes but opened it and started reading.

     Lightwood/Bane, Lewis, and Herodale,

   As you know by now Clarissa has been took hostage and you no longer have the Book Of Black in your possession. And you would be right if you think I have it. I am not going to harm her. I need her help with a problem. One I can't tell you about. That Demon Rune on the boy is not very strong  so it will not effect him much.

Another thing, Magnus I am very sorry that you had that spell put on you and that your family was threatened. But it was not me. Yes, you gave me the book but I was not the one who threatened you to get it.

Jace, I know you hate me and you have a right. But I have left you alone since you killed Sebastian nine years ago. You should know that Clarissa lied to you four years ago. She was kidnapped along with Adam. I was not the one who took them.

You all will find out a lot of things in the next couple of days. It will probably leave you confused. But you need to keep an open mind. I will send another note soon.       -NATHAN-

   "Well, I guess we need to check this guy out." Alec says after Jace finishes.

   "Adam knew." Jace says shocked, "I'm gonna kill that boy."

   "Jace wait. It's 11:30p.m. call him in the morning. Then you can ask him all the questions you want." Alec says be fore laying down beside me.

  "Fine." Jace grumbled and walked off. I fall asleep thinking of what Nathan meant.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I will not be updating as much right now, Since I have started school.

What do you guys think? Why do you think Nathan left the note?

Please VOTE and COMMENT

🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫 🏫

I love this song.