Chapter Eight

*Adam*

  "I'm gonna murder you." I heard someone yell as I walked into the institute. Looking up I see an extremely pissed off Jace.

  "Hey," I start as he grabs me by my shirt and throws me against the wall. "What are doing?"

   "You knew and didn't say anything." he snarls pinning me there. "I am going to kill you."

   Suddenly Jace was pulled away from me. "Calm down. We will need his help since Magnus is still weak." Alec said as he pushed Jace ahead of him. I follow them confused at what his problem was. When I walk into the library I see Chris, Magnus, Mark, Ricky, Luke, Daniel, Simon and Izzy.

   "Ok, now that everyone is here we can explain." Alec says from beside Jace and Magnus. "From what we know: Clary is being head by Nathan. He has the Book Of Black and Ryder has a demon rune on him."

   "And that Clary and Adam were kidnapped four years ago." Jace ground out glaring at me and everyone just stares at me. 'Well shit' I think as I straiten up from leaning against the wall.

   "Adam, is that true?" Daniel asks slowly. I didn't tell him like Clary didn't tell her friends.

      "Yes." I said suddenly interested in my boots.

   "Why didn't you tell anyone?" I heard him ask.

  "Because of what he did to us." I sighed looking up, "He locked us up in a cell and would beat us every other day. He forced Clary to drink some sort of dark liquid and he dragged her away one time and when she was brought back she was crying and curled up in a ball. We were scared of what you would think if we told you." Everyone was quiet and I just looked back at the ground. Then a pair of arms wrapped around me.

   "You and Clary are the strongest people I have ever met. The two of you can take care of yourselves. We would never think you are weak. But everyone needs a shoulder to lean on every now and then Adam." Daniel says hugging me and I just nod as I hide my face in his chest.

     "I'll help in any way I can." I said as I looked up and we started to plan.

*Nathan*

    "Faster," I yell at Clarissa as I see her slowing down. "You need to be fast if you want to survive."

    "Screw...Off...Dumbass..." She pants as turn makes another lap.

   "Break," I yell after she does 10more laps. I watch as she collapses on the ground groaning. Grabbing a bottle of water I walk towards her and drop it beside her head.

   After chugging down half of it she asks, "Why are you doing this? I would like to know why you are killing me with all the training."

  After a few minutes of thinking I reply, "Nine years ago, I was not me. Sebastian had forced me to drink a potion that had me under his control. After you killed him I was leaving you and your family alone," I look at her and see that she's watching me closely . "Anyway five and a half years later I was in a little magic shop looking for some ingredients when I was shoved into the back room and their was a mirror it looked like water. I saw my reflection in it, a of the sudden it stepped out and walked towards me. Six months later I found out that you had been kidnapped by me. Well not me. The image of me that came out of that mirror thing was all evil. I need your help to get rid of it. That and the spell in the book."

   "Ok, you do realize you could have just told me that in the beginning." She says standing up, "Anyway, I'm starving. What about you?"

   "I just told you that and all you want is food." I say shocked and she just shrugged and walked off. "What the fuck just happened?" I muttered to myself following her.

____________________________________________________________

Please VOTE and COMMENT. <3

Tell me what you think about Nathan's story.