Chapter Eleven

Pic of Ryder

*Ryder*

   "Aunt Izzy, when do you think dad and the others will be back?" I ask as I grab an apple from the table.

  "I don't know. I think they found a lead on your mom." she says while cooking.

   "Um ok. Ajax, Max and I ordered pizza. We're playing video games tonight." I say before walking back to the game room. "Hey guys, pizza should be here soon."

   "Yeah" Max and Ajax say at the same not stop their game.

   I sigh, 'I wish you were here Mama.' I think as I watch them.

   "BOY'S PIZZA'S HERE!" I heard Uncle Simon yell. Max pauses the game and runs out of the room. Five minutes later we're stuffing our faces with all the junk food we brought in here earlier.

    "No way, that's cheating." Max complains as Ajax won at boxing on the Wii again.

    "No its not. I'm just better than you." Ajax said smugly and I chuckle. But before Max could reply we heard a loud scream. We look at each other before running towards the sound.

  "What the...?" we say as we stop at the living room. Aunt Izzy was tied to the recliner and Uncle Simon was fighting off what looked like a fog.

   I looked up when a voice said, "Hello Ryder." Blondish/Brown hair, muscular, and red eyes.(a/n not sure if I explained what he looked like)

   "Who are you?" I ask confused since he looked familiar.

   "Oh, well I'll explain that later but for now your coming with me." He said after chuckling darkly. He flicked his wrist and Max and Ajax were on the couch with a thick rope tying them down.

   "Hey, leave him alone!" Aunt Izzy yelled.

   "Shut up before I make you lose that baby." he snarled then turned to me and the last thing I heard before everything went black was, "Now she will be mine. She won't say no with you in the picture."

    I groan as I open my eyes and see I'm not in my room or the game room. "Where am I?"

   "Oh good your awake." Someone say an I jerk my head in his direction. "Anyway, my names Nate. I need your help getting your mom away from my crazy brother."

   "Why my dad is saving my mama." I say confused.

  "Well they fell into his trap." he says, "I'll be back with some food." I nod and watch him leave.

   Dummy thinks I don't know he's lying. I remember what happened at the institute. I sigh as I think of mama, she always said if this happened that she would find me like when I was little.

   The door opened I look over and see 'NATE'. "Eat we have a long day." and he walks away. After I eat I stand up and walk around. Suddenly I'm pinned to the wall with a hand around my throat. "Now to finish what I started." He smirks darkly before shoving something to my mouth five minutes later everything goes black.

____________________________________________

So what do you guys think of your first glance of Ryder. First time I did this so...

  Please VOTE and COMMENT.