Crying in the rain?

CHAPTER 3
GRAY POV
When she ran away I continued thing about......her but I'm not sure why, my heart beats every time I see her even when she was the fake Juvia but why? I feel sad that she gave up on me, usually I would be praying so hard that she stopped her stalking. Well I better go inside before anyone gets suspicious.
TIME SKIP ( sorry I'm really lazy ^_^)
JUVIA POV
That was a wild party! But it's finally over everyone left.......................well not everyone there are still drunk and passed out people! Thanks to Cana but that's not the worst there are people making out ^3^! Now I feel like gagging-_-! Well I'll just kick em out! If they don't listen *evil smile*. Everyone get out! OR WHAT! Or you'll all be dead I said with a straight face. Unluckily they all left I could have used my evil plans :(. But at least there gone! I just realised the big mess! Meh. I'll go to the guild and clean later! During the walk to the guild my thoughts kept drifting to......Gray. Am I really over him? By the time I got to the guild I was gloomy. To my surprise it started raining, when I was sad!
*please note the sarcasm*
It started to rain just as I got inside. But Cana knew it was my rain so she asked me what's wrong.
Conversation:
What's wrong?-Cana
Nothing-Juvia
What's wrong?-Cana
Nothing-Juvia
What's wrong?-Cana
Nothing-Juvia
Juvia, look your my best friend I know something's wrong and anyway it's raining your rain-Cana
I said it's nothing *fake smile*-Juvia
Fake smile-Cana
Nothing's wrong and why would I fake smile?-Juvia
Look Juvia please I wanna help. Is it Gray?-Cana
NO! Nothing's wrong-Juvia
Well I caused a scene. Time to run away! But Cana probably knows now. Right now I'm running home in the rain.
*Juvia's home*
By the time I got to my house I was drenched but I didn't really care I always liked the rain but no one else did well apart from Cana. I grabbed my guitar and went outside. I was going to do what I always use to do sing a song in the rain. I've wanted to do this for so long. 3 2 1.........

I'll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurtin' me
I've got my pride and I know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain
*crying*
If I wait for cloudy skies
You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes
You'll never know that I still love you so
Though the heartaches remain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

Rain drops fallin' from heaven
Could never wash away my misery
But since we're not together
I look for stormy weather
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see

Some day when my cryin's done
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool but till then darling you'll
Never see me complain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

*end*
By now I was already crying. I'm just glad no ones around because that song just showed all my feelings. I started to walk away from my house I was walking to the ocean-I live near by. I was happy being alone, the only sound to be heard was the rain.
OCEAN
I sat down on the sand and started playing around with my powers. I made a broken heart and started singing again just as I was nearly done I heard someone's voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DUN DUN DUN! Heloooooooo again! So who do you think is the person? Comment who you think it is and well see next time. Till then sayonara!:)